Recap: Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
This is a list of episodes for Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, which ran from August 13, 2004 to May 3, 2009 for 74 episodes. The episodes are listed from production order.
open/close all folders
- "House of Bloos"
- Busted: Bloo fears retribution from Mr. Herriman after he accidentally breaks a bust of Madame Foster.
- Dinner is Swerved: Mac and Bloo try to find their way to the dining room through the maze of a house, while the friends stave due to Herriman's insistence not to eat until the two arrive.
- Adoptcalypse Now: Mac and Bloo try to save their friends from getting adopted on Adopt-a-Thought Saturday.
- Store Wars: The friends have a series of misadventures at the mall while out buying Madame Foster a birthday present.
- The Trouble with Scribbles: Bloo unlocks a door that hides away millions of tiny, scribbly friends.
- Seeing Red / Phone Home: Terrence creates an imaginary friend to crush Bloo; Bloo tries to find an imaginary friend to bring to the house and picks up a man in a mascot suit.
- World Wide Wabbit: Bloo secretly tapes a performance by Mr. Herriman and it soon goes viral.
- "Scary Berry"
- "Who Let the Dogs In?"
- Partying is Such Sweet Soiree: Bloo gets Herriman out of the house to throw a wild party, but it all goes south when Mac consumes some sugar.
- The Big Lablooski: Madame Foster and the friends go to the bowling alley to compete in a tournament against her rival.
- Where There's a Wilt, There's a Way / Everyone Knows It's Bendy: Wilt's inability to say "No" causes him to miss a basketball game; a mischievous new friend moves in a frames the others for his pranks.
- Sight for Sore Eyes / Bloo's Brothers: The friends try to find the owner of a multi-eyed friend named Ivan; Mac brings Bloo to show-and-tell, leading his classmates to create their own Bloos.
- Cookie Dough: Bloo decides to make a profit off of Madame Foster's famous cookies.
- Frankie My Dear: Frankie is dating, but Mac and Bloo believe she's making a big mistake.
- Mac Daddy: Mac believes that he created a new imaginary friend named Cheese in his sleep, which makes Bloo jealous.
- Squeakerboxxx: The friends try to share a pink toy elephant that squeaks.
- Beat with a Schtick: Bloo fears for his life when he earns the wrath of a large, intimidating friend that he insulted.
- The Sweet Stench of Success: Bloo signs a contract to be a television star, but he finds out that success isn't all that it seems.
- Bye Bye Nerdy: Bloo fears Mac is becoming a nerd and tries to make him a cool kid.
- Bloo Done It: When a famous imaginary friend returns, Bloo gets jealous and thinks he's up to something.
- My So-Called Wife: Mr. Herriman trains Coco to pretend to be his wife so the house can get a generous donation.
- Eddie Monster: When Eduardo runs away, Terrence finds him and gets him into a imaginary friend fighting ring.
- Hiccy Burp: Bloo tries to find a talent to upstage a cooler imaginary friend.
- Camp Keep a Good Mac Down: What mac wants to be a tranquil camping trip quickly turns to disaster.
- Imposter's Home for um...Make 'Em Up Pals: A lost friend moves in, but Frankie believes he's a phony.
- Duchess of Wails: Duchess finally gets adopted — by Mac's next-door neighbors, and she proceeds to drive him crazy with her shouting, prompting him and Bloo to try and bring her back to the house.
- Foster's Goes to Europe: Mac wins a trip to Europe and invites his friends to go with him. The only problem is packing up.
- Go Goo Go: Mac meets a talkative girl named Goo who overwhelms the house with her imaginary friends.
- Crime After Crime: Mr. Herriman's efforts to conceal his theft of carrots sets off a wacky chain of events.
- Land of the Flea: Eduardo fur gets infested with a bunch of friendly fleas.
- A Lost Claus: In this Christmas Special, Mac questions his belief in Santa Claus after a horde of imaginary Santas move into the house.
- One False Movie: Bloo helps Mac make a movie when his edit of Mac's documentary on the house impresses his principal.
- Setting a President: Frankie campaigns against Herriman for the position of house manager.
- Room with a Feud: Bloo, Wilt, Eduardo and Coco compete to claim ownership a vacant room in the house.
- Cuckoo for Coco Cards: Coco creates trading cards of the friends, and Bloo becomes obsessed with collecting them all.
- Challenge of the Super Friends: After Mac befriends a superhero imaginary friend and becomes his sidekick, Bloo gets jealous and teams with the hero's enemy.
- The Big Picture: Mac and Bloo try to solve a mystery regarding a photo from a past house Picture Day where everyone seemed to disappear.
- Squeeze the Day: Having been left behind at the house while the others go to the beach, Bloo and Mac try to have the best day ever with the house to themselves.
- Neighbor Pains: Bloo wages war on the neighbors, Old Man Rivers and his grandson, who hate imaginary friends.
- Infernal Slumber: Bloo and the friends arrive at Mac's apartment late at night for a slumber party.
- I Only Have Surprise for You: Mac tries to stop Bloo from throwing a birthday party for him in fear of getting humiliated by him like always.
- Bus the Two of Us: Bloo takes mac on a joyride in the house bus and get lost.
- The Big Cheese: Mr. Herriman accidentally locks everyone outside with the house's new security system, and only Cheese knows the code to unlock the door.
- Bloo's the Boss: Bloo tries to start his own home for imaginary friends.
- Emancipation Complication: Madame Foster sells the house to an imaginary friend who sells the friends to work for people.
- Make Believe it or Not: Goo accidentally creates a group of villainous imaginaries in her sleep.
- Good Wilt Hunting: In the show's first TV movie, Wilt runs away and goes on a cross-country journey to find his creator.
- Cheese a Go-Go: Bloo becomes convinced that Cheese is really an alien (Part of the Cartoon Network Invaded miniseries).
- The Buck Swaps Here: The friends go to a swap meet.
- Say It Isn't Sew: Bloo's plans to go to a fair take a long detour when Madame Foster stops at a place to get her torn coat sewn together.
- Something Old, Something Bloo: When the friends visit a retirement home, Bloo becomes enamored in the elderly lifestyle.
- The Bloo Superdude and the Magic Potato of Power!: Bloo tells Mac a fantastic story with himself inthe leading role.
- Schlock Star: When a group of friends won't let Bloo join their band, he decides to start his own.
- The Bride to Beat: Bloo mistakenly believes that Mac is getting married.
- Affair Weather Friends: Mac becomes depressed when it appears that Bloo is hanging out with another kid behind his back.
- Ticket to Rod: Mac, Bloo and Frankie fight over movie premiere tickets Bloo won on the radio.
- Nightmare on Wilson Way: In this Halloween Episode originally broadcast in 3-D, Bloo thinks he killed Herriman after a Halloween prank gives him a heart attack.
- Better Off Ed: When Ed tells white lies about himself to the little ones in the house nursery, he tries to keep up the charade before they catch on.
- The Little Peas: A P.O.V. Sequel to The Big Cheese through the eyes of a tiny friend named Peas.
- Let Your Hare Down: Bloo manages to get Herriman to let loose, but without his strictness, the house starts to fall apart.
- Jackie Khones and the Case of the Overdue Library Crook: Mac recruits Jackie Khones to find out who stole a library book that is overdue.
- Mondo Coco: Coco runs away from the house and has a round-the-world adventure.
- Pranks for Nothing: Bloo starts a prank war when the friends are houses in a motel for the night following an infestation at the house.
- Bloo Tube: After rain cancels a trip to a water park, the friends entertain themselves by filming videos to post on a video sharing site.
- Race for Your Life, Mac and Bloo: Tired of always losing to Mac, Bloo gets Mac to race him from the arcade to the house.
- Destination Imagination: In this movie, Mac and the friends try to rescue Frankie when she falls into a mysterious suitcase containing a weird universe.
- The Bloo Superdude and the Great Creator of Everything's Awesome Ceremony of Fun That He's Not Invited To: A sick Bloo can't attend Mac's birthday party, so he dreams up another Bloo Superdude story.
- Bad Dare Day: An innocent dare ends up turning into a competition that turns the friends against each other.
- Read 'Em and Weep: The house receives letters from adopted friends that paint a less-than-pretty picture of life away from home.
- Fools and Regulations: Bloo and his friends must decide between staying upstairs or outside when Frankie and Herriman host a special party in the house.
- Goodbye to Bloo: When Bloo hears that Mac is moving from his apartment, he tries to gather the friends to give him a fond farewell.