Nightmare-inducing elements in Criminal Case
- Some of the murder scenes in general, but Case 3's victim deserves special mention—she was burned with cigarettes and then cut open, her heart cut out, and then her body hung up alongside pig carcasses in a butcher's storehouse. And you're told that she was alive when she was being cut open.
- Linda Lovara, the local madwoman. Here's a picture◊ of what she gets to be like when she's angry.note .
- CASE 20. CASE FREAKING 20. The killer tortured the victim in a creepy basement, ripped his fingers off and used one as a caviar spoon, ate the victim's liver, and then finally killed him in an iron maiden. Even Judge Hall is terrified.
- Case 26 is full of this. For starters, the victim was killed in a room used for a pagan ritual, and the Necronomicon shows up to play a role in the case. Then there's the Grimsborough Cemetery, its hidden objects and natural scenery alike, especially those evil eyes in the sky...
- Take a good look at Case 33's victim's face. Have fun with that humongous Slasher Smile.