Awesome: Criminal Case
Awesome moments in Criminal Case:
- For the game itself: on July 8, 2013, Criminal Case got 25 million "likes" on Facebook, which was treated as a milestone event.
- Jones's Shut Up, Hannibal! moment to Tony Marconi in Case 11, after the other man declares that they both do what they have to do to protect the community.
Jones: You've got it all wrong, Marconi: you think you're above the law, and I'm here to remind you the law is above EVERYBODY!
- During a side-quest in Case 11, your player character and Jones find a box with a combination-lock. Since the player has a good track record for figuring out puzzles, Jones dares you to try opening the box in the time it'll take him to say the alphabet (and figuring out the combination takes the form of a mini-game). The player character opens the box before Jones gets to the letter F.
- Ramirez gets a moment to subvert his usual Police Are Useless label in Case 41. Specifically, by rescuing Jones and the player from the Rorschach Reaper in a combination of Big Damn Heroes and Spanner in the Works—he knocks out a mind-controlled Jones to save the player from being murdered.
- The game itself getting awarded as Facebook Game of the Year 2013, in December 2013.
- Pacific Bay, case 16. Three words.
Hannah: Time's up, Fredo!