If you're looking for examples relating to specific shows or movies, see their designated pages:
- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
- The New Scooby-Doo Movies
- Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo
- The Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo Show
- A Pup Named Scooby-Doo
- What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue!
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
- Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!
- Scooby-Doo! and the Reluctant Werewolf
- Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School
- Scooby-Doo Direct-to-Video Film Series
- Scooby Doo Mecha Mutt Menace
- Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed
- Who the primary antagonist of the Scooby-Doo movie turns out to be. (It's Scrappy Doo.)
- Really, every scene with the antagonist, which use his legendary Hatedom to become so over-the-top obnoxious that it loops back around and becomes hilarious.
- The Scooby-Doo Show's "A Highland Fling With a Monstrous Thing" has a surreal gag where Shaggy literally runs into an old skeleton hanging from some chains. The skeleton swings and twitches on its chains to the point where, as Shaggy escapes in panic, it hops off and runs away, mirroring Shaggy's run. It's utterly nonsensical and strangely hilarious.
- Shaggy and Scooby taking some time to have a contest as to who can make the grossest bodily function noise, especially when Daphne walking in on Shaggy disco dancing to his own farts! So juvenile... but so hilarious!
- In the movie, Fred and Daphne swap bodies... and Fred takes a moment to appreciate this while Velma rolls his eyes at him.
"Heeeey.... I can look at myself NAY-kid!"
- All of the body-swapping scenes. The sheer absurdity of everyone's voices coming out of one-another's bodies and their cartoonishly over-the-top body language is hysterical.
- Also from the first live action movie, Shaggy telling Daphne why they "Don't do castles". Bonus for Scooby acting everything out behind him, and glancing over his shoulder after Shaggy mentions being followed.
Shaggy: Because castles have paintings with eyes that watch you, suits of armor you think is a statue, and there's a guy that follows you every time you turn around!
Daphne: How many times has that actually happened?
Shaggy: Twelve. We're not gonna do it.
- The short "instructional video" Fred and Daphne find on how college kids should act, which depicts a hilariously hokey scenario about What NOT to do after having someone bump into you and spill your drink:
Nice Guy: Oh! Sorry, bro!Angry Guy (as he breaks the glass with one hand): I will CRUSH YOUR BONES INTO DUST!
- "It's time to summon the big muchachos!"
- After Scrappy Rex says he needs Scooby's soul to complete his transformation, Scooby retorts, "Me? Don't you mean Melvin Doo?!"
- The flashback scene with Scrappy peeing on Daphne.
Daphne: Oh God, he's peeing on me![the car abruptly stops, Scrappy faceplants onto the window]Fred: For the last time, no urinating on Daphne.Scrappy: [defensively] It was an accident.Fred: YOU WERE MARKING YOUR TERRITORY!
- Not to mention his quote "I'm as cute as a Powerpuff Girl! I'll get my own TV show."
- On the DVD Commentary, the cast jokes that, for the sequel, they should have one scene were they're all running in profile with the same background going by over and over.