Funny: Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
- Shaggy's conversation with a talking skull in "Hassle in the Castle":
Shaggy: Uh-oh. Like, which way did they go?Skull: They went that-a-way.Shaggy: Oh, thanks, man.Skull: [imitating Seņor Wences] S'aight.Shaggy and Scooby realize what's happening and take off running
- In the episode "Mystery Mask Mix-Up", Shaggy tries pretending to not be scared to keep the masked figure, Zen Tuo, away. How does he do this? He picks up a stick and draws a line on the dirt floor, daring Zen Tuo to cross it. Shaggy does this several times before Zen Tuo finally just takes Shaggy's stick and breaks it.
Shaggy: Ha! He won't be getting through that door![The entire wall the villain's behind lifts up like a curtain.]Shaggy: ...And wouldn't you know he comes through the wall?
- Also from the same episode, as Shaggy and Scooby escape Zen Tuo, this exchange occurs as they board up a door to hide behind:
Shaggy: Don't you know it's illegal to shoot off fireworks and wreck a store room?Zen Tuo: We will build a new store room!Shaggy: I wonder who's gonna build a new us?
- Zen Tuo wasn't done being funny either
- In "A Night of Fright Is No Delight", Shaggy takes the fish's fish food for his sandwich, and the snarling sound the fish makes is just hilarious.
- Shaggy and Scooby-Doo's barber shop skit in "Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Werewolf?"
Shaggy: [grabs werewolf's paw] Step right in, sir. No waiting. [places him in barbershop chair] I know, just a light trim, sir. We're all wearing it a bit longer these days!Scooby: Bad nails!Shaggy: [having given the werewolf a short, uneven haircut] You have a dandruff problem, too, sir! [the werewolf begins growling] Something wrong, sir? Scooby, scat!
- From "Never Ape an Ape Man", as Shaggy and Scooby-Doo try on costumes:
Shaggy: Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie.
- From the episode "What the Hex Going On?":
Shaggy: Like, I've found a clue.Fred: Groovy. What is it?Shaggy: Him. [cut to Shaggy pointing to the ghost of Elias Kingston with his hand on Shaggy's shoulder]
- Scooby and Shaggy hiding from Mr. Hyde in a TV set in "Nowhere to Hyde".
Hyde turns on the TV. Shaggy pops up, dressed as a clown.Shaggy: Hi, folks. Uncle Happy Time here, once again, with your favorite dog star, King of the Wild Blue Yonder.Scooby [dressed as a pilot, waving]: Hi, kiddies!Hyde changes the channel. Shaggy and Scooby, dressed as an American Civil War soldier and a Native American, pop up.Shaggy: If you don't sign the treaty, Running Dog, we'll take back the trinkets and beads!Scooby: Uh-uh. Indian giver!Shaggy [sticking his finger into Hyde's stomach]: Then go!Hyde lifts up the TVShaggy [chuckles]: You know, you ought to get this set fixed!
- In "A Tiki Scare is No Fair", this part.