Funny: What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- In the episode Toy Scary Boo, they try something different and have Fred and Shaggy pair up when it's time to split up. It gets awkward.
Fred: So... did you see the game last night?Shaggy: Uh, I'm not really into sports.Fred: Oh, right...Shaggy: Wanna go get something to eat?Fred: No thanks, I'm not hungry.Shaggy: Oh...Fred: From now on let's split up like we normally do.Shaggy: Agreed.
- In "Homeward Hound", the cat creature is chasing Velma, who runs to the Mystery Machine and pulls out a ball of yarn. It works. Made even funnier by the fact the "cat" was actually a dog.
- In "It's All Greek to Scooby", Velma sputtering in frustration at not being able to correctly deduce the identity of the culprit as it was someone she had never seen before.
- Made even funnier by the fact that the episode it is typically paired with, New Mexico, Old Monster, also had the culprit as a character that wasn't seen by the gang- or the audience!
- From "A Terrifying Round With A Menacing Metallic Clown," Velma goes cowering off with Scooby (she's got a clown phobia) to the pitching cages. As she's bracing for a pitch from Scooby, she gets a slice of pizza from the pitching machine Scooby is operating. She never realized cowering off could be so much fun.