- Pretty much anything with the jury. With each new jury, the animators seem to try to top the zany look of the last.
- This would also count as a Couch Gag.
- One episode dealing with ice had the jury be comprised of Professor Parsons' puppets...and when he realizes this, he starts to freak out on the witness stand.
- Any time where Doug Savage loses his wig.
- Professor Parsons playing with his dinosaur puppet and then realizing that the camera has started rolling.
- J.C. Cramwood, who is constantly smiling and promoting himself with his boisterous voice, except whenever somebody mocks his work.
- Jen Betters consoling Doug Savage
Jen: Mr. Savage. Are you crying?Doug: Yeah. (snif) But that doesn't make me a baby!Jen: Well, crying's not a sign of being a baby.Doug: (looks surprised) Oh. Well, what about playing with plastic multi-colored stacking cups?Jen: ...