- In "Interjections!", after Geraldine tells Geraldo, "Hey! You're kinda cute!", her compliment appears above them in big, bold letters. Then, when the singer recommends replacing the exclamation point with "a comma when the feeling's not as strong", Geraldo turns into a frog, much to Geraldine's disgust. The text also transforms into, "Hey, you're kinda cute.", written in small, plain letters.
- On "...or frightened", a snake sneaks up on a girl but yells "Eeeeeek!" when she makes a scary face at him.
- "Darn! That's the end."
- "Or excited..." WOOOOOWWWW!!
- "Hurray! I'm for the other team!"
- Ever since the invention of The Game, this clip has gotten funnier:
Spectator: Darn! You just lost The Game!"
- "Tyrannosaurus Debt": Bill running away from the eponymous dinosaur at the end.
- In "The Preamble", the Constitution being stamped with "Right On!"
- In "The Shot Heard 'Round the World", the Lexington Battle has a gunshot with the word "Bang!" in a cloud. The image then fades to a globe with a voice balloon from China saying, "What was that?"