Funny: The New Scooby-Doo Movies
- Fred and Daphne's extended conversation in the desert from "Ghastly Ghost Town", bordering on the sexist:
Fred: This desert reminds me of a woman.Daphne: Why's that?Fred: It goes on, and on, and on.Daphne: Men.Fred: C'mon, Daph. Where's your sense of humor?Daphne: It shriveled up in this heat. Besides, I'm worried about getting lost out here. All this desert looks alike.Fred: No problem, we'll just follow our footprints back to town.Daphne: That's a groovy idea, except for one thing.Fred: What's that?Daphne: There are no footprints.Fred: They're gone!Daphne: You certainly are alert.Fred: What could've happened to them?Fred: Very funny.Daphne: Now who's lost their sense of humor?
- "Guess Who's Knott Coming to Dinner?": Don Knotts complimenting himself with each costume change.
Don Knotts: Amazing. Too much talent for one man.
- Much of the dialogue from "The Mystery of Haunted Isle" qualifies.
Meadowlark: If Columbus had this crew, the world would still be flat.Shaggy: I'm not sleeping in any old mansion on a haunted island!Fred: They probably just named it that to attract the tourists.*Geese takes pictures with his camera*Geese: Like me? Say cheese, Scooby!Geese: Close enough.Shaggy: The statues!Curly: What about them, Shag?Shaggy: They grabbed us!
- From "The Exterminator":
Shaggy: Let's check this suit of armor for moths.Scooby: Moths?Shaggy: Sure. You've heard of the Iron Butterfly, right?Scooby: Yeah...Shaggy: Maybe they've got iron moths.Scooby: Oh, brother.
- From, "The Haunted Carnival":
Daphne: If this place is haunted, why are you staying here?Dick Van Dyke: As the Van Dykes say, 'The show must go on!'Shaggy: As the Van Shaggys say, 'The customer must get going!'Scooby: And we're in a hurry, hurry, hurry!'
Dick Van Dyke: I'm not a Coward, Why i dont even know the meaning of the word!Shaggy: Sit down i'll tell you..
- And later in the Episode
- In fact this episode is filled with good quips from Shaggy
- There are some moments in "The Dynamic Scooby-Doo Affair" that are worth mentioning:
- When Shaggy asks Batman if they can have a snack at the Batcave, Batman answers that everyone will get bat-milk and cookies. Shaggy replies by asking "Bat milk" in a surprised way.
- When Daphne asks the Joker if he knows Mrs. Baker, the Clown Prince of Crime responds by doing a Your Mom joke on Scooby!
- Scooby pretending to drive the Batmobile.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.