Funny / The New Scooby-Doo Movies
- Fred and Daphne's extended conversation in the desert from "Ghastly Ghost Town", bordering on the sexist:
Fred: This desert reminds me of a woman.
Daphne: Why's that?
Fred: It goes on, and on, and on.
Fred: C'mon, Daph. Where's your sense of humor?
Daphne: It shriveled up in this heat. Besides, I'm worried about getting lost out here. All this desert looks alike.
Fred: No problem, we'll just follow our footprints back to town.
Daphne: That's a groovy idea, except for one thing.
Fred: What's that?
Daphne: There are no footprints.
Fred: They're gone!
Fred: What could've happened to them?
Fred: Very funny.
Daphne: Now who's lost their sense of humor?
- "Guess Who's Knott Coming to Dinner?": Don Knotts complimenting himself with each costume change.
- Much of the dialogue from "The Mystery of Haunted Isle" qualifies.
: If Columbus had this crew, the world would still be flat.
Shaggy: I'm not sleeping in any old mansion on a haunted island!
Fred: They probably just named it that to attract the tourists.
*Geese takes pictures with his camera*
Geese: Like me? Say cheese, Scooby!
Shaggy: The statues!
Curly: What about them, Shag?
- From "The Exterminator":
Shaggy: Let's check this suit of armor for moths.
Shaggy: Maybe they've got iron moths.
Scooby: Oh, brother.
- From, "The Haunted Carnival":
Daphne: If this place is haunted, why are you staying here?
Shaggy: As the Van Shaggys say, "The customer must get going!"
- And later in the episode:
Dick Van Dyke: I'm not a coward. Why, I don't even know the meaning of the word!
Shaggy: Sit down; I'll tell you.
- In fact, this episode is filled with good quips from Shaggy.
- There are some moments in "The Dynamic Scooby-Doo Affair" that are worth mentioning:
- When Shaggy asks Batman whether they can have a snack at the Batcave, Batman answers that everyone will get bat-milk and cookies. Shaggy replies by asking, "Bat-milk?" in a surprised way.
- When Daphne asks the Joker whether he knows Mrs. Baker, the Clown Prince of Crime responds by doing a Your Mom joke on Scooby!
- Scooby pretending to drive the Batmobile.