open/close all folders
- "The Gripes of Wrath", during the climax:
Duckman: I didn't come up with any society. I just wanted better deodorant. You were the one who made up this whole new world. You screwed up, not me!
Bruvenheim: Impossible! I am infallible!
Duckman: I don't care what religion you are.
Duckman: Hey, you're not Farfignewton!Bruvenheim: Bruvenheim!
- Duckmans inability to get Dr Bruvenheim's name right
- The supercomputer masquerading as Bruvenheim reveals that the real Bruvenheim has gone into hiding in a "perverse subculture full of scum and lowlives". Cue a cutaway to Bruvenheim participating in Star Search.
- The supercomputer self destructing after it is unable to process the inherent paradox of the human condition of wanting things to be bad and good at the same time.
- In "Psyche", it's hilarious whenever Cornfed acts out-of-character and drops his usual deadpan demeanor, which he does in the episode Psyche as well, when offered a case in which he and Duckman have to date two ridiculously large breasted women.
Cornfed: Duckman, we have to go. I need to learn how to awaken the sexual beast that lies dormant in every woman's soul, waiting to transform her into a creature of unbridled passion, pulling at me, tugging at me, yelling TAKE ME CORNFED, MAKE ME YOUR LOVE SLAVE! (Beat) You know, that sort of thing.
Duckman: Did I miss anything?
- Later, after Duckman chickens out and bails on the mission...
Cornfed: We went back to their house.
Duckman: Their house!? Details, give me details.
Cornfed: A-frame. Two and a half baths. Exposed brick fireplace-
Duckman: No, you idiot! What happened!?
Cornfed: We played Twister. I lost. (Giggles) Beyond that, I am a gentleman. (Giggles harder) Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to help Clasette and Fantene learn why men focus on their bodies while they sponge-wash their car in cut-offs. (Giggles maniacally)
- In "Gland of Opportunity", the rollercoaster ride has a halfway point for riders to get out and throw up in bathrooms.
Duckman: Can it and sell it to someone else, bacon boy. If I were interested in science, I wouldn't have spent all that classroom time in the porno arcade.
- Right before Duckman goes under from the gas, he hears the doc say, "This time, I know I'll get it right."
- Duckman wussing out of going on the dangerous rollercoaster, only to instead get injured on a pathetically child friendly merry go round.
- The annoying Magic Kingdom mascot who lists off a ridiculous list of rules for the park, such as "no outside food, no interracial dating and No On Proposition 24". Duckman proceeds to kick him off a ledge and proclaims "no hands!"
- This line, after Cornfed derides the idea of a gland transplant creating a behavioral change:
- In "Ride the High School", Ajax getting "stuck" on a stopped escalator.
Duckman: Even Deana, that lovely co-ed?
- The hellhole that is Ajax's high school. Among the highlights: A student and teacher kissing in a locker ("It's okay, I'm her geometry teacher. Hey, I ain't in it for the salary."), a huge rolling boulder of trash from the cafeteria, a gang of West Side Story-esque hoodlums ("Cool it, daddy-o. Let's save our strength for the Sharks.") and another gang who looks like The Little Rascals, the Driven to Madness hall monitor ("You don't have a hall pass either, DO YOU?! (maniacal laughter)", and an audio Shout-Out to Apocalypse Now ("The horror... the horror...").
- When King Chicken reveals that the entire college campus was a ruse, and that the fellow students were merely robots:
King Chicken: Nope. I've never been able to make breasts. She's a Muppet.
Duckman: Oh, to be Frank Oz for a day.
Bernice: You're employing objective standards instead of the coddling of the individual?
- When King Chicken reveals his plan of getting revenge on Duckman by educating Ajax so Duckman is no longer able to relate to him, he and Bernice find a common bond: Discipline.
King Chicken: Why, yes.
Bernice: With attention to fundamentals, drill work, repetition?
King Chicken: Oh, yes, yes.
Bernice: Making the slow students catch up rather than slowing down the fast students?
King Chicken: Don't stop.
Both: And corporal punishment!
King Chicken: Ahhhh, the slap of a cat-o'-nine-tails on young skin.
Bernice: The heft of a new blackjack in your hand.
King Chicken: Three pound, or 5.2?
Bernice: Oh, three pound is for wimps.
King Chicken: Oh, my, you are an enchanting creature.
Bernice: (breathy) Just someone who cares.
Duckman: Uh, hello, Mr. and Mrs. Creepy! Can we get back to the subject of Ajax?!
- Towards the end of the episode, Ajax can be seen giving a presentation on onomatopoeia. Later during a fight between Duckman and King Chicken that carries across the entire school, they end up crashing through a series of signs with the onomatopoeia for the sound effects that play written on them.
- After spending time at the school, Ajax is sitting in a field pondering a flower and gives brief academical summary of it, then freaks out over his own uncharacteristic behavior
- This line from "Not So Easy Riders"
Duckman: Have I ever told you my father's last words to me?Cornfed: Um, "Careful, son, I don't think the safety's on"?Duckman: Before that!
Cornfed: Duckman, maybe you should try distracting them by doing what Pee Wee Herman did in that movie.
- From the same episode, when Duckman and Cornfed are surrounded by a gang of angry bikers, and Duckman accidentally turns on a Suspiciously Similar Song to Tequila.
Duckman: First of all, I don't think it's appropriate! Second...I'm not really in the mood.
Cornfed: Not that movie, the movie he starred in.
Duckman: OH, haha...I knew that.
- Duckman going on a Mushroom Samba after eating some old canned chili.
- The Mockumentary episode American Dicks is pretty much one long Crowning Moment, but a few special mentions are needed. For example, Duckman attempting to come off like an expert detective to the camera, while overlooking or ignoring ridiculously obvious clues and leads to the case of the episode, finding the kidnapped mayor of the city. Among other things, he doesnt notice a picture of the mayor being held hostage by baseball manager Lance Le Francis on a milk carton he's drinking from, and doesnt notice the mayor being dragged kicking and screaming into a van across the street until Cornfed points it out to him.
Cornfed: Have you ever realized you were living in a deep dank abyss, causing you to roam the world for five years until you end up becoming the chef of a Tibetan monastery?
- Can't forget the interview the American Dicks cameraman has with Cornfed.
Camera Man: I just asked what kind of detective Duckman is.
Cornfed: Oh... I have some clothes in the dryer.
Woman: He's your biggest fan. If you could just sign his oxygen tank, "Keep on fighting, little slugger. This one's going extra innings.", it would make his day.
- Ajax: "My dad swatted my face with a broom once. Of course, I was eating from the dustpan at the time."
- When Honiss is approached by a woman with a sick kid:
Honiss: That's five bucks a word for the inscription and ten for the signature.
Woman: Oh. (leaves)
Judge: Court is in session! And allow me to introduce some close personal friends - American Cops, American Dicks, American Stenographers, American Court Janitors and our very own slap-happy singleton! *courtroom cheers*
- The scene in the court room:
Ajax: ...ew, this isnt a chocolate bar...
- The cameraman accidently walking into the office next to Duckmans, which turns out to house an erotic massage parlor.
- Duckman not noticing that his car has been stripped clean of parts while they were gone, including the exterior. The only part he notices is askew is that his car refreshener is gone, until he finds it on the floor.
- The cameraman tripping over Ajax who is bending down to pick up what he thinks is a chocolate bar from the ground, and accidently smashes into Duckman with the camera.
- "It's the Thing of the Principal": When Duckman visits Ajax's school, some soldiers are nearby:
Soldier: (on the phone) Yes sir, I'll tell 'em the good news! (hangs up) Boys, we're goin' to Bosnia!
- "Cellar Beware": Terry Duke Tetzloff's sales pitch for the Interlopen Fuehrer 1500 home security system. Doubly funny is how it's John Astin voicing Terry, who's better known as Gomez Addams.
Terry: (showing slides) And then, he took the electric carving knife, cut her into little pieces, and fed her to his dog. And as for the rest of the orphans...
(group gasps in shock; one guy says, "Oh my GOD!")
Terry: ...Well, it wasn't pretty, and all because they didn't have the Interlopen Fuhrer 1500 home security system. (turns off the slides, leaving the room pitch black) But, hey, I'm not here to scare you. I'm just warning you what can happen when you value $5,999.95 (turns the lights back on) more than you do the safety of your own children. (pinches Ajax's cheek)
Bernice: Duckman, did you remember to fix that short in the doorbell?*the light flickers as a man screams in pain offscreen*Duckman: Seems to be working fine.
- Bernice resorting to capturing the rest of the family in a net just so she can get them to cooperate with her for holding the block association party.
- The bit about the malfunctioning doorbell.
- Duckmans "secret drink", which is really [Gargle Blaster Formula 409]]. Bernice forcefeeds some to Duckman to show its safe to drink.
- The implication that Duckman has stolen all the family's belongings from their neighbors, including the dog.
- In "Papa Oom M.O.W. M.O.W.", when three top-heavy women visit Duckman's office:
Woman: What do you do here?
Duckman: I look at breasts. Y-and I'm, I'm a detective. Heh heh. But, mainly the breast thing.
Duckman: So what? Mo one notices, except the people who are supposed to park there. And hell, I can outrun them any day.
- Said women arent exactly the brightest bulbs in the bucket either. When they're introducing themselves, the blonde actually forgets her own name, then ends up telling them her name is Cornfed, because he just said it.
- After Duckman complains about getting a $200 parking ticket for parking in a handicapped space.
Cornfed: Extra police are here because the President is touring the neighborhood today. Perhaps they thought you looked suspicious.
Duckman: Suspicious? Me? Ridiculous. (reads a copy of "Bitter Crazed Loner Monthly", which has a swastika on the front page)
Crazed Gunman: Make the rabbits leave me alone!!!
- The would-be assassin that Duckman accidently stops.
- "While the world watched, the life of the most important person on the planet who isn't me was saved by one man, Duckman. An exclusive today on Geofredo, an episode that's so important, half of it will be commercials. Back in seven minutes."
- Duckman giving a long-winded speech about heroism and duty while visiting a Geraldo Rivera-type show, only for the host to reveal that he has taped footage of Duckmans ACTUAL actions during the attempted assassination (he was groping two of the women fawning over the president and got slapped into the assassin).
- From "Days of Whining and Neurosis", when Duckman first arrives at the Dr. Milo rehab center:
Red Herring: Cyrus Red Herring, McGuffin Security. Are you rich?
Red Herring: Famous?
Red Herring: Ever been sexually involved with a political candidate?
Duckman: No, but I did get approached by an Arkansas state trooper a few years back.
Cornfed: As you'll see, they treat a wide variety of addictions here. Most often, however, they like to group patients by profession. For instance, this is the Entertainment Industry wing, Television Subsection. Child stars, writers over 25, development executives... actually someone else gets addicted for them, then they take credit for it. This special section is for celebrities actually addicted to checking in to rehab clinics. With this class of clientele, naturally, they run into scheduling problems. So they have "drive-thru rehab" for busy Type A's who just don't have two weeks to give up.
- Cornfed is Mr. Exposition on the Dr. Milo rehab center:
Cornfed: My name is Dr. Gelman.
- When an undercover Cornfed introduces himself to the therapy group:
Duckman: No you're not.
Cornfed: Yes I am.
Duckman: No you're not.
Cornfed: Yes I am.
Duckman: What are ya talking about?! You're-
Cornfed: (grabbing Duckman's bill) My name is Dr. Gelman, Dr. NATHAN GELMAN. Nobody knows me here, so I'm introducing myself!
Duckman: Oh OHHHHHHH! Nice to meet you, Dr. Cornfed!
Cornfed: (sighs angrily)
Roulette: What'd, they bus you in from a head injury ward? Milo made me confront my anger. Showed me it's wrong to hate those who are different than me except for homo, saggy-breasted women's libbers and those third world types with funny accents.
- Duckmans attempting to escape from the therapy group to go indulge in his various addictions, and Cornfeds increasingly elaborate attempts at keeping him there.
- Roulette, an expy of Andrew Dice Clay, is accused of murdering Dr. Milo:
Cornfed: Thank you, Roulette, for expressing what millions of white trash neo-Nazis would love to say if they could hide behind the First Amendment under the guise of comedy.
Duckman: Join the club!Stark: I did, its called the Senate!
- Senator Stephen Stark, who in his own words, "likes to lie, cheat, steal and fondle everyone within reach".
Cornfed: Aversion therapy. By associating pain with a specific pleasure, you'll be conditioned not to do it again.
- Dr Milo designed a mechanical senate page who gives Stark an electric shock every time he tries to grope him.
Stark: I doubt it, he's so damn cute!
Mambo: And here comes rock star Stash.
- When Bernice and the kids visit Duckman (though it's more to spot all the celebrities in the rehab clinic):
Charles: People Magazine voted him most addicted man in America.
Stash: (sounding exactly like Ajax) Hi, kids. Nice of you to come by and see your dod.
Ajax: Whoa. Sounds like all those years of being fried really took their toll.
- How Bernice and the kids gained access to the clinic - they disguised themselves as The Osmonds.
- Red Herring from MacGuffin Security deciding not to press charges against Duckman because "its enough punishment just being him".
- The list of therapy groups the resort offers, which includes sniffing bowling shoes.
- In America the Beautiful, Duckman and Cornfed search for a model named America, and her former boyfriends who represent different decades of history. When entering a place called Appleville, a black and white town representative of the 1950's, all of the color leaks out of Duckman and Cornfed.
Wilbur: Afraid I haven't seen America for quite some time, friend, but, oh, what memories. When we met, she was wholesome, innocent, and knew her place. We used to spend entire evenings together, our TV dinners on trays in front of that glorious tube, watching warm, idealized families and non-threatening singing and dancing minorities. But then she started asking me things like what time I'd be home, or why she couldn't have a say in decisions. (chuckles) Imagine a woman questioning my authority.
- In the same scene, the two talking to Wilbur Nelson about America:
- And during all this, Duckman is coughing violently in the background for screwing up smoking a pipe.
- The Gordon Gecko-expy they visit who is the last of America's exes.
- In "The Germ Turns", Duckman starts over-compensating for his lackluster parenting, and one big highlight is when he joins Ajax at football practice:
Duckman: (shouting so loudly that the other players can hear) I agree with you, Ajax: Those other players are a bunch of brainless, knuckle-dragging bohunks who get over-excited about showering together because they were emotionally shattered when they found out their mothers do it for doughnuts! Well put, son!
Ajax: Luckily, thanks to some non-FDA approved drugs, I'll be up again by tomorrow. Unfortunatly, thats when the football team said they'd be by to beat me up again.
- Cut to Ajax lying in the hospital.
Duckman: Heh, kids and their cute little deathgames.
- The kids being driven to attempted suicide by Duckmans overbearing parenting.
Bernice: Have you flipped your flop?! Its pitch black outside!
- Duckmans first attempt at looking like a good dad, playing catch with them... in the middle of the night.
- In In The Nam Of the Father Duckman shows up to work wearing a coat made from a baby seal pelt, with a baby seal head still attached to the shoulder. Fluffy and Uranus scream in horror. Then Duckman reveals he's also wearing underwear made from spotted owls
- The hilariously offensive Vietnam War-based theme park, which includes a spookhouse with the theme "Long National Nightmare" and a "bomb the hut" game.
- The movie director's insistence that he use real ammunition in his movies, not blanks.
- "Clip Job": The montage of Duckman saying "What the hell are YOU staring at?!"
- "Forbidden Fruit": In addition to being awesome, Fluffy and Uranus' epic cuss-out of Duckman is just so jarring and unexpected that it's hilarious.
Bernice: Duckman, he was wearing an I Heart Satan-T Shirt!Duckman: Bernice, I never thought you'd be one to discriminate based on religion. When he's done slaughtering that chicken, he could sue!
- Earlier in the episode, the two are sleeping in a bunk bed with him, and hear a thumping noise, and their pupils immediately shrink to pinpoints. Turns out, he was playing with a ball and paddle.
- The various applicants for the nanny job that Bernice rejects, including a Monster Clown, Michael Jackson , and a devil worshipper. Duckman had no problem with that last one.
- "The Color of Naught": When King Chicken is asked why he did his evil plan, he starts to talk but is interrupted by a news bulletin:
News anchor: Tim Curry, the celebrated stage and screen actor has been reported missing by the Los Angeles police. A note left at the recording session for tonight's episode of the heavily praised, yet seldom watched, Duckman series simply said, "I'm going somewhere where they'll never again make me do the speech about how Duckman isolated me as a child so now I'm going to isolate him. Mwa-ha-ha. Buck, buck, buck." Now, back to the program.
- "A Room With a Bellevue", Duckman's long rant to the two psychiatrists, perhaps his most epic rant in the entire series:
Duckman: Parking. And driving and shopping and eating and working. Somewhere, somehow, they all got chewed up and spit back out, and they don't taste like living anymore. Don't you see what it's like in this deranged Waring Blender of a world? Every day is an agonizing ordeal, like balancing a pot of scalding water on your head while people whip your legs and butt. (nostalgic) Ah, you never forget your senior prom. (back to annoyed) You think I'm sick? Well, the only disease I've got is modern life: A schnut-busting gauntlet of inefficiency and misery that's one long parade of letdowns, put-downs, trickle downs, shutouts, freeze-outs, sellouts, numnuts, nincompoops and nimrods, all making every day as much fun as waxing a flaming Pontiac with your tongue, where even if you do luck into the possibility of some fleeting pleasure, like say if some nymphomaniac telephone operators with the muscle control of Rumanian mat-slappers agree to a little strip air hockey, it'll be over before it starts, 'cause some vowel-lacking, feta-reeking, cab-jockey slams his Checker up your hatchback, and the cab is owned by some pinata-spanker from a Santeria cult in Xoacalpa who starts shaking chicken bones at you and gives you a boil on your neck so big all it needs is Michael Jordan's autograph to make it complete. And even with all this, with all this!, I still drag my sorry butt off the Sealy every morning and stick my face in the reaping machine for one more day, knowing when it's time to flash the cosmic card key at those Pearly Gates, I won't be in the coffin anyway, 'cause some underhanded undertaker sold my heart, pancreas and other assorted Good 'N' Plenty to that same Santeria cult! So, does anybody really wonder why anybody is hanging onto sanity by the atoms on the tips of their fingernails while life dirty-dances on their digits, and is it really any wonder that I seem de-ranged?! (Beat) ...But, (chuckles) that's probably nothing you haven't heard a hundred times before.
- At the beginning of the episode, after Duckman oversleeps due to Ajax not waking him up at 7:00 like he asked him to (he was watching the blinking "12:00" on the VCR and thought it was the real time).
- "Apocalypse Not": When a huge burst of water is headed for the townspeople in the sewer:
Cornfed: That's either 800 tons of raging destructive flood water, or Rush Limbaugh on rollerblades.
Bernice: (annoyed) Oh will you stop with your dry little pig jokes?
Cornfed: Everyone thinks your butt is huge.
- "The Mallardian Candidate": The conversation between Bernice and the twins that Duckman and Cornfed overhears with their spy equipment about why they have to use a laundromat.
Bernice: The washing machine is broken. If I didnt know better I'd say someone tried to sit on it with the flaps open.Mambo: Why do I think this involves that deranged pervert who calls himself our father?Charles: Except its hard to imagine that he could sink any lower in his pathetic attempts at fulfilling his grotesque and unspeakable physical needs.Duckman: *back in the van* I cant belive they talk that way behind my back!Corned: Its what they say to your face.Duckman: I know! You'd think they'd at least change a word or two!
- During the brainwashing part, Duckman is told by Ajax, "The human body is not for eating." and later, "The human body is mostly not for eating."
- The beginning of Pig Amok, with Duckman attempting to comfort Miss Liebner at her husbands funeral:
Duckman: Your husband was a good man who always put his family first. In fact, it was out of concern for you that he concealed his rampant homosexuality! The last thing he said to me was "Duckman, don't tell my wife" *the widow starts bawling* He was protecting you, he was afraid you'd think you drove him to it, but you didn't. He said he stopped caring about you years before he even slept with a man! *Bernice smacks Duckman into a stained glass window*
Bernice: There there, its alright. You can take some comfort in knowing that Duckman will be put in a box and buried six feet under some day too. Tonight maybe, after he falls asleep!
Cornfed: Pant pant, wheeze, deep breath. Pardon my tardiness ladies and gentlemen, I've been vomiting violently all morning, my septum is severely deviated, and I've already passed three- EEEEEYAAAAAAA! Four, very large kidney stones. Also I've got a bitch of an ice cream headache. Well, I'm sure if Harry could see how many of you came out on this solemn occasion, the first thing he'd say would be (Begins convulsing) honey horn dog! Butt...bongo ribbed and lubricated for that feel of real!
- When Cornfed arrives at the funeral.
Cornfed: Ahem, I'm sorry, that was highly inappropriate. LOOOOIIIIN KING! Rear admiral! Squeal like a pig, REEEEE!
Cornfed:...So, uh, we are here in Harry Leibner's honor. On her! Off her! On her, off her, yee-ha, YEE-HA, YEE-HAAAA!...To share our memories. Memories, mammaries, great big swollen mammaries, meat melons, rib balloons, potent pigs from the past FOR 100 ALEX!
Documentary Narrator: While meeting with the village elder, he tells Cornfed "This is my only daughter, isnt she beautiful?" But Cornfed speaks only a little of the tribes language, and interprets it as "I would consider it a great honor if you pretended to make loud donkey noises and pretend to vomit at my feet". The results are disastrous
- Later in the scene: "MASTICATE MY HARD MONKEY POGO!!!"
- The origin of Cornfed's disease - its a curse put upon his family by a tribe of South Pacific tribesmen after his ancestor accidently insulted the chief's daughter.
- "The Once and Future Duck": The various future versions of Duckman are hilarious simply because you wonder what on earth led to his becoming a psychiatrist (or psychopath), a Sassy Black Woman version of himself, or getting an I-Beam lodged through his skull.
Bernice!Duckman: Kill me, kill me please...
- Or the Duckman who had Bernice's head transplanted on his body. When he shows up, he looks half dead.
- At one point, James Madison drops in to clear up some points about the Constitution - Duckman is as shellshocked as the audience.
- I'M NOT FROM ANY PARTICULAR TIME! I'M "SPEAKS UNNATURALLY LOUD DUCKMAN!" WHERE I COME FROM EVERYONE TALKS LIKE THIS."
- "They Craved Duckman's Brain!": Duckman is being held hostage by Roland Thompson, and at one point Roland goes to the bathroom during his rant. Duckman just sits there looking bored, and when Roland exits the bathroom:
Roland: Phew! I was afraid while I was in there, you'd escape.
(Duckman realizes what an idiot he was and slaps his head)
- "The Road to Dendron":
Duckman: (to a woman) Do you know where I can find some hookers?
(the woman punches him in the face and walks away)
Duckman: Hey, if you don't speak English, just say so!
Cornfed: I think she's naked.
- Duckman and Cornfed look for Ajax in a large group of baskets; Duckman finds him, and Cornfed asks how Duckman found him so fast, but quickly pinches his nose and says, "Nevermind."
- When Cornfed and Duckman are being hauled through the desert by the guards, they spot Princess Fallopia taking a bath in a waterfall:
Duckman: She wears it well.
Conrfed: (dancing) The princess loves meeee! The princess loves meee! (later, Cornfed is tired from dancing) Princess... loves mee... (falls to the ground) What am I doing? Dancing for four days, forgetting about Ajax and Duckman. Why would I behave so carelessly, so unlike myself?
- When Duckman is dragged away by guards:
Narrator: The password is: "Bad writing."
Cornfed: No woman is worth jeopardizing your friends' lives for, except Elle MacPherson or Julie Moran from ET. Or Martha Stewart. Mmm.
- "Why did I put in that waterslide? After them!"
- "Look! An approaching camel! We've got to somehow swing ourselves onto it as it comes rushing by!" (the camel plods REALLY slowly into camera, and Duckman, Cornfed, and Ajax easily hop on its back)
- "The Longest Weekend": When Tad Venom tries to torture Duckman and company, he presses the button but it does other things instead, like opening and closing the garage door.
Tad: Damn! Nothing works right since Windows '95!
- North Phlegm and Dutch Elm Street can't agree on the type of table to have the surrender negotiations at, and throw out various odd designs for tables (octangular, rhomboid, tetragon, dodecagon, and trapezohedron). The final design for the table is shaped like an amoeba.
- "The Amazing Colossal Duckman" features Duckman growing to immense sizes as he gets angrier and angrier. Knowing this would get him out of the house, Bernice deliberately sets him off by things like stabbing his foot with a pitchfork and tying his fingers together. Thus, when Duckman says his goodbyes to his family and sets off for his self-imposed exile, he flicks Bernice off the roof.
- Duckman's parting advice to his sons consists of "There is nothing an ointment won't cure."
- After Duckman laments about how being gigantic has made him a freak, Gecko appears standing on his hind legs and smoking a bubble pipe, sayin "Are you?"
- "Cock Tales For Four": King Chicken and Duckman's huge simultaneous belch (followed by the two laughing hysterically) at the end of act two.
- Duckman throwing Ajax out of the car on the way to his new girlfriends house, because due to Ajax weird accent, he misunderstands Ajax saying her name, mistaking "Tamy" for "Tommy". Not out of homophobia, but because he's afraid women will think it runs in the family and he has hard enough a time to get women as it is.
- "Dammit, Hollywood" starts with Duckman getting chewed out by moviegoers after seeing Lickety-Split's Oily Adventure for, among other things, urinating on the screen while screaming "Swim in this, Lickety!"
Cornfed: On the bright side, they hit you harder in Little Princess.
Duckman: Are you the manager?Manager: No, I beat him senseless with my bare hands, then dumped his cement-laden body into a nearby lake just so I could wear his nametag.Duckman: (beat) You're an odd little man, but you got away with a witty retort.
- Shortly after that, Duckman goes to complain to the theater manager.
- "All About Elliott": When Fluffy and Uranus get eaten by Duckman and are left traumatized by the end of it.
Fluffy and Uranus: "Please don't eat us, Please don't eat us, Please don't eat us, Please don't eat us"
- In "Role With It", Cornfed ends up having to drive cross-country with Fluffy and Uranus. He rejoins the rest of the group, looking rather crazed and the duo nowhere in sight.
- Duckman: Glove compartment?
Cornfed: Tailpipe. And I paid the valet to run the engine an extra five minutes.
- From "Ajax and Ajaxer":
- In "Bonfire of the Panties", Cornfed and Charles/Mambo communicate telepathically, with Cornfed admitting that he doesn't use his power very often because of a traumatic incident years ago. Flashback to Cornfed meeting Willard Scott and shaking his hand, only to convulse when he reads Scott's apparently disturbing thoughts.
Ben Franklin: The jig is up! Run, wastebasket, run!
- This out-of-nowhere moment:
- "Haunted Society Plumbers": The ridiculously long name of Duckman and Cornfed's business, which they repeat many times: A-A-A-A-A-A-A- A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A- A-A-A-A-A-A-A-1 Plumbing.
- The ending, where a Bedsheet Ghost scares away Duckman and Cornfed to eat their donuts and is revealed to be none other than Homer Simpson.
- Even better, the end credits feature audio bloopers of Homer saying the line wrong.
- "You've Come a Wrong Way, Baby": There's a moment when Duckman and Agnes are on the lam, handcuffed together, and Agnes hurts herself and can't go on. Duckman decides to lift her and carry her, but she misinterprets it at first:
Agnes: No offense, Duckman, but I'm not in the mood for sex.
- Tony Randall's appearance at the end, complete with a "footnote" from the producers saying that his voice is being impersonated Note because "Mr. Randall never returned our phone calls."
- This string from "Das Sub" when Duckman first meets the class he has to teach for community service:
Duckman: You're lucky I never hit a lady who makes my Noam Chomsky.
Student 1: Degrading sexist remark noted!
Duckman: Ohhhhh yeah. Who's real now, Dexter? This scene is real gone, baby. I am, into, it all, dig? Ohhh, hep, very, hep.
Student 2: ....Do you need a shot of insulin or something?
Duckman: I don't DO that crap. I'm clean. What are you into, hmmm? Shiners? Boom-booms? Rippos? Calistogan canoe wax? Sinuvian swamp weed? Latter-batter? Bud bugs? Spot foxy? Or is... booger-sugar your "lady"?