Funny: After Hours
- "I'll probably get blamed for that."
- In the Apocalypse How episode:
Katie: Now you all think that you could shoot Michael in the face if you had to, but could you?Soren, Dan: (without hesitation) Yes.
- Another example, when Mike talks about his apocalypse scenario being an asteroid hitting Earth:
- The end of "Robot Uprising", where Dan gets a call/text and tosses his phone into the kitchen.
- Most of "The Six Most Unintentionally Creepy Sitcom Characters".
- Particularly when a random background character (actually a Cracked contributor) points out that Principal Bellding (aka "Buffalo Billding") was the creepiest because he followed Zach across the country and obsessed over him... only for Soren to realize that the same background character had followed them to their new hangout.
- From the "Ninja Turtles" episode:
- The start of the movie stereotypes episode.
Soren: What're we talking about?Michael: Gay people are magic!Soren: Mm-mm. Nope.
Katie: You know what else white women can't do?Soren, Michael and Dan: Jump!Katie: Get shot in the head!Soren: Should've walked away, Soren.
- After discussing Where Da White Women At?, Katie segues into...
- In the Batman Episode when Soren goes full-on fanboy about Batman.
- "THOSE ARE THE RULES!"
- The Running Gag with sugar packets and Asperger's.
- And the ending, where Soren and Kate give in to Foe Yay and make out passionately, interspersed with the pair doing so while dressed as Batman and Catwoman.
Dan: (Uncomfortably) I wish this would stop.Soren and Katie: (In unison) Shut the fuck up!
- The group is quite bad at guessing how old Katie is in the "Horrifying Childhood Lessons from Movies" episode.
- The Star Trek episode. All of it!
Katie: They have total blind faith in their way of life. I mean, what other cultures are like that?Soren: North Korea.Dan: Apple stores.
- Live short and be impoverished, Bitch!
- Katie declaring the Federation to be evil.
"Because Picard is an infallible source of truth, justice and reason invoking him to prove a point immediately grants credence to your opinion."
- Michael just using "Jean-Luc Picard" as a rebuttal.
- Which does make some sense:
- At the end, Michael finds out about Scientology, and the others trick him into signing up for it.
- The episode about Harry Potter is filled to the brim with Fridge Logic about the Harry Potter universe.
Katie: Okay, you can't question magic - it's magic! I mean, you can't get hung up on the details of some nerd world.Dan: Have you met us?
- "We can launch a thousand rockets from outer space! With iPhones!"
- And at the end, we get this exchange.
Soren: Yeah... that sounds like a shitty school. Y'know I'm glad Dumbledore died.Background Character: (Holding up a copy of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince) Oh c'mon!Soren: It came out in, like, 2005.
- "RRRRAPE HIM!"
- Soren in How Breakfast Cereal Mascots Brainwashed You
- "Cereal comes in bags?"
- "But the authorities are our friends"
- The Indiana Jones episode:
Katie: Don't you see? He is dragging us backwards! He has always dragged us backwards!
Michael: (looking into the camera) That's my shtick!
Dan and Soren glance behind themselves following Michael's eyeline, confused
Katie: ...If you know what I'm saying-Dan: Nobody knows what you're saying!Michael (guiltily/haunted expression): I know...
- Katie's constant attempts at Double Entendre with a "if you know what I'm saying." They get weirder and weirder, until:
- The The Only Eight Types of TV Shows That Get Made is one of these by virtue of the constant pop-up ads each time a character suggests a series—and sometimes even when they don't. "Screw the protagonist!"
- In the "Spider-Man" episode, Michael is seemingly lecturing Dan, then at the last minute switches it up and says "...uh, is what I'd tell Peter Parker."
Soren: ...Peter Parker seems to want all his loved ones to die horribly.Dan: Yeah, I know how he feels.Michael: Aww! We're his loved ones! Sad...(Later)Michael: We should go at the same time. Maybe he'll cry!Dan: Are you... actually bullying me? (Michael blows a straw-wrapper at Dan)
- Dan trying to open his giant lolly in the Disney episode.
- In "6 Insane Stereotypes That You Still See in Every Movie" Soren asks when have they last seen a black man ending up with a white woman in a movie. While everyone struggles to think of an example, Michael immediately thinks of porn.
- Anything to do with Sick!Soren in the "Alternate Dimensions" episode, particularly when he coughs up bird fluff.
Michael: Or maybe our Soren is trapped in an alternate dimension, and we're saddled with this guy.Soren: I can't tell if I'm just really sweaty on my legs or peed my pants and forgot.Michael: I like him.Soren: Katie, I-I don't know a gentle way to put this, so I'm gonna come right out and say it. You are a woman.Katie: How dare you. That is our word.Dan: He's right. Though I'm not sure he's having the same conversation as us.
- And The Stinger: the actual Soren shows up via an interdimensional portal to look through the window for his Bizarro version.
- In The Four Best Movie Universes to Die In:
Soren: Dogs can't play Clue Katie!
- From the same episode:
Katie: Your... Parents named your dog "Soren's Replacement"?Soren (sounding completely genuine): They loved her second most.
- From the same episode:
- In "Why Movie Cops Are Terrible At Their Jobs", the conversation is spurred by Katie's borderline irrational hatred towards cops, including a number of very odd insults that leave the rest of the table in Stunned Silence.
- Dan is picked as the murder victim, with said murder's details getting progressively more gory.
- Michael's pick of L.A. Confidential actually made a twisted sort of sense.
- Their final pick for the only movie where the police are presented as unambiguously good, rather than plagued with either Cowboy Cops at best and Corrupt Cops at worst? Police Academy.