Ho Yay: The boys can be very... friendly with each other.
- According to the real Daniel O'Brien the characters of Soren and Dan are "accidently falling in love"
- From the Secretly Most Ridicules Moments episode.
Michael: Before there was the Joker, a weird looking dude with face scars had to go into a store all like "Green hair spray and lipstick please"
Katie: And a nurse uniform and wig, you know, just in case.
Soren: I've got one.
Michael: A wig or a nurse's uniform? Because I'd like to see you in either.
- In the James Bond episode Soren and Katie are starring deeply into each other's eyes, clearly about to kiss, when Michael ruins it by trying to make out with Soren. It's Katie who pushes him away.
- In the Christmas episode Michael drinks hot coco but spits it out.
Michael: Thanks, you too. We should sex later. *Points at Soren* Us too.
Michael: Let's see some boobs.
Katie: Michael I'm not showing you my boobs again.
Michael: Not you! *first points at Soren but changes his mind to Dan* Dan show me your boobs or I will concurs right now.
Dan: Okay. Which one do you want?
Michael: Either one.
Dan: That's...that. *shows left nipple*
Michael immediately regrets asking, but Katie makes a "not bad" face, and Soren tries to look uninterested but leans over and stretches his neck a bit to get a better look.
- From the 4 Worst Lessons Disney Taught Us episode.
Michael: What about Beauty and The Beast? It taught us not to judge a book but it's hairy, ill-tempered cover. *pets Dan's chin, with Dan stretching his neck a bit and smiling*
- In the Pixar episode Dan gets lost in his thoughts, which gets Michael exited.
Michael: Did I win already!? I'm in his head! Soren, check him for boners!
- Also from the Pixar episode.
Dan: I had you guys though.
Michael: I'm still totally cocked buddy!
Katie: *looks at Michael's crotch* Oooh my god, he is.
Dan: Thanks man.
- In the "6 insane stereotypes" episode Dan is mysteriously wearing a hoodie Soren wore in an earlier episode. Soren Bowie later explained on tumblr that (the character) Dan was cold and forgot his jacket, so Soren took off his hoodie and let Dan wear it. This has apparently happened more than once.
- In the Genie episode Daniel absentmindedly puts a finger in his food and starts "fingering" it in an oddly sexual way, then waves it around until he notices the food stuck to him, and finally licks his finger. Michael and Katie doesn't care, but Soren watches the whole thing very intensely.
- In "Why Star Wars is racist" Daniel complains that nobody cares about the robots in Star Wars. Soren isn't paying attention to the conversation and thinks Daniel is talking about himself, so somewhat offhandedly he says "Don't be silly, Daniel. I cares" Both Michael and Katie act like that is kind of a big thing for Soren to say, but Daniel seems to think Soren was talking about the robots and continues rambling on about Star Wars. Michael and Katie look at each other like they can't believe nothing more came of it.