The movieNone yet.
The Web Original series
- So... Are Micheal and Katie dating or not? "Why back to the Future is secretly terrifying" establishes that they're dating, albeit in a BST way. Did they break up and I just missed it? I've seen every episode. Also, can anybody move this to the Cracked After Hours page? I can't take it off of this page.
- I think they may have dated for a while and broken up, but remain friends. Micheal's just a bit more open and teasing about it.
- Katie's argument for the Flintsone's being the worst animal rights violation kid's show falls apart on one simple notion; the Flintstone's was a primetime sitcom that was geared towards adults, not children.
- The Credits Gag: "Matt Barrs as Soren's brain...Michael Clark as Daniel's brain" etc. Head scratched. Joke not gotten.
- The illustrations are considered the brain. Everything that Daniel was describing/thinking/explaining was illustrated by Michael Clark.
- [OP] But they have those credits even when they don't have illustrated segments.
- Was there aver any explanation, in-universe or out, as to why they changed restaurants? And when did they change?