We've switched servers and will be updating the old code over the next couple months, meaning that several things might break. Please report issues here
Characters: Star Wars New Jedi Order And Legacy Eras Imperial Remnant
For the main Star Wars Expanded Universe
character index, click here
. For the main New Jedi Order and Legacy era character page, click here
This page is for characters in the Imperial Remnant from the Star Wars Expanded Universe
series New Jedi Order
, Dark Nest Trilogy
, Legacy of the Force
, and Fate of the Jedi
book series, as well as the standalone novels Millennium Falcon
, and Riptide. The comic series Star Wars: Legacy
has its own page
open/close all folders
Emperor Jagged Fel
The son of famed Imperial fighter ace Baron Soonter Fel, Jag is an excellent pilot in his own right, and is sent along with his squadron by the Chiss to fight alongside the New Republic against the Yuuzhan Vong Invasion, during which he falls in love with Jaina Solo. However, their relationship had various ups-and-downs due to the events of the Swarm War
and the Second Galactic Civil War
, as well as Jag being forced into becoming the Head of Sate for the Imperial Remnant. They finally married after Abeloth's
defeat and Jag's resignation from the Head of State office after manipulating Vitor Reige into the position. He eventually becomes the first Emperor of the Fel line.
Grand Admiral Gilad Pellaeon
Gilad Pellaeon was a loyal and highly competent officer of the Imperial Starfleet (formerly the captain of the ship on which Anakin Skywalker served during the Clone Wars) who served as Thrawn's dependable right-hand-man. Following the Grand Admiral's defeat, he served for a time under Admiral Daala until finally taking command of the Empire himself. Realizing he had been defeated, he sued for peace and became a staunch ally of the New Republic (and later made the Remnant a full member of the Galactic Alliance). He resigned his commission in protest of Jacen Solo's power-grabbing, and was later assassinated by Tahiri Veila.
- A Father to His Men: Always.
- Anti-Villain: Even the Imperials have Nice Guys. Pellaeon fights for them out of patriotism and professionalism, not evil.
- Beware the Nice Ones: With the exception of Thrawn he's probably the most competent commander the Imps ever had. A few months after taking over from Daala he launched an offensive against the New Republic that actually took back some territory and kept hold of it.
- The Brigadier: After the Empire and the New Republic stop fighting each other.
- Chick Magnet / The Charmer: Surprisingly enough. He has at least two illegitimate children who serve in the Imperial navy: Mynar Devis, who died in the Yuuzhan Vong War, and Vitor Reige.
- Cool Old Guy: One of the coolest in Star Wars.
- Determinator: Spends his entire life fighting for the Empire, through massive failures (Daala, Thrawn's asassination) and stunning resurgance (thanks to his leadership). Notably, he once commanded a great victory from inside a bacta tank.
Captain Ardiff: It's been a long road, sir. Long and hard and discouraging. For all of us, but mostly for you.
- The Dragon: To Thrawn, Warlod Treuten Teradoc, and then Daala. After Daala placed him in command of Imperial forces, he stops searching for someone to serve and decides to save what he can of the Empire himself.
- Hero-Worshipper: To Thrawn. He broke out of this after a while, when he decided to assume Thrawn's legacy himself, instead of trying to get the morons above him to act like Thrawn.
Pellaeon: I was overjoyed when he returned and I finally found a commander I could follow with a genuine hope of victory, rather than an endless string of defeats.
- Hidden Depths / Took a Level in Badass: While he was never incompetent, the atrocious leadership of the likes of Admiral Daala and Treuten Teradoc (not to mention the other warlords, who probably did as much damage to the Empire as the New Republic) forced him to take several levels in Badass and step up to lead the Empire into the future, tapping into reserves of toughness, determination, character, and sheer military brilliance few thought an Imperial leader could possess. In the end, he far exceeded even Thrawn, and it was on his example that Jagged Fel and his successors built the new Empire.
- Killed Off for Real
- The Watson: In The Thrawn Trilogy.
Admiral Vitor Reige
Captain Arien Yage
Kthira'shi'ktarloo (core name: Ashik)
A Chiss male who serves as bodyguard and advisor to Jagged Fel.
Lieutenant Lydea Pagorski
Moff Drikl Lecersen
Moff Ephin Sarreti
- Nice Guy
- Only Sane Man: One of the few Moffs seen who isn't constantly trying to gain more power and actually cares about the wellbeing of the beings in his sector.
Moff Tol Getelles