This page is a work in progress.
An intrepid reporter who is thrown into the Mafia world after running into Asami.
A crime boss that takes a liking to Takaba.
Someone Asami toyed with a few years before the start of the series and now he is back for revenge.
A Russian mobster that seems interested in Feilong and gets involved in the casino debacle.
- A Lady on Each Arm: In his introduction.
- The Alcoholic: Implied, he seems to drink a bit more than he ought to.
- Bi the Way: Seems to give off this vibe considering in one scene he's lounging at poolside with scantily-clad women, but openly admits to having fantasies about Feilong and molests Takaba in front of his own men, if for nothing else than to taunt his deeply-closeted cohort Yuri. Considering the Russian mafya is rather open about homophobia, Mikhail's behavior is boldly surprising.
- Blonde Guys Are Evil
- Covered with Scars: Has some pretty vicious scars on his back, and nonchalantly hints that he received them as a result of horrendous abuse.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Dissonant Serenity: Has very little reaction to witnessing Feilong getting his casino deed back or his cohort Yuri getting repeatedly shot over the side of the boat, other than to muse at how "boring" it turned out to be. Even though he'd just lost out on a lucrative business investment and one of his own men may or may not have been murdered.
- For the Evulz
- Jerkass: He feels up and mistreats Akihito just because he can.
- Light Is Not Good: He has blonde hair and blue eyes, and wears white suits or bright colors but is still an utter bastard.
- Man in White: When he visits a sick Feilong he is wearing a white suit.
- OOC Is Serious Business: When he walks in on Yuri verbally and physically abusing Takaba, he drops his sadistically carefree attitude and coldly admonishes his cohort for abusing their hostage.
- Sensual Slavs: Russian and very flirtatious and horny.
- Vodka Drunkeski: Is shown as a heavy drinker, but is not specified if Vodka is his drink of choice.
Asami's devoted and very capable secretary.
- Bespectacled Bastard: According to Word of God he is rather sadistic but no evidence has been shown in the plot. Still he is second in command to a crime lord. And it is extremely unlikely he got there by being nice.
- Informed Ability: His supposed sadistic nature.
- Just A Flesh Wound: Loses consciousness after protecting Takaba from being shot by Yuri, but calmly calls up Asami afterwards and nonchalantly reports about his injuries, while apologizing for losing track of Takaba.
- Made of Iron
- Supreme Chef
- The Big Guy
- Embarrassing First Name: Who would have expected a big, tough guy like him to have a cute name like Kazumi?
- Gentle Giant: He is shown tending to Kirishima's injuries and he is a bit clumsy. And his early interactions with Akihito seem indulgent.