Voiced by: Wayne Knight
- Catchphrase: Yeah!
- Took a Level in Jerkass: In the original comic, Mr. Blik (then Mr. Black) was - at the absolute worst - somewhat impatient and sarcastic. The show turned him into a selfish, hot-headed jerk.
Voiced by: Rob Paulsen
- Cannot Spit It Out: When it comes to Kimberly.
- Catchphrase: Great Gopher!
- Composite Character: Arguably for the Gear version of his character and for Simon (a fourth cat who was not carried over to the show); he has the personality and coloring of the former but the eating habits and physique of the latter.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Root beer.
- Unexplained Accent: Has a Scottish accent, despite both his brothers having American accents.
Voiced by: Kevin McDonald
- Catchphrase: Splee!
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: When Waffle has to drive Gear in a race against the Chumpy Chump Boys due to height regulations, he's at first completely useless. Then, his pet newt Gomez ends up on the Chumpy Chumps car. He then becomes a ridiculously good Drives Like Crazy driver, who can even steer with his tail.
Voiced by: Maurice LaMarche
- Dreadful Musician: On the tuba.
- Not So Above It All: Hovis normally acts reasonable and clever enough, but he tends to make snarky comments whenever he finds a way to throw jabs at Mr. Blik, such as joining the fun of calling him "Mr. Pickles" when his fur turned green.
Voiced by: Liliana Mumy
- All Girls Like Ponies: As long as they're unicorns, that is.
- Distressed Damsel: In Unicorn Club and Core-Uption.
- Friend to All Living Things: Bears notwithstanding.
- In Unicorn Club where she becomes (justifiably) angry at Gordon and even yells at him but then immediately reverts back to her cheerful self.
- In Slumber Party, she shifts back-and-forth between being exasperated with/hostile toward the cats for crashing her party and being caught up in having fun at said party.
- Nice Girl: Kind, forgiving, and looks out for the well-being of others.