- When Mr. Blik and Gordon were trapped in rising lava, Waffle manages to save them with his new lobster friends. How? By having them form a ladder.
Mr. Blik: There's something you don't see everyday.
- Gordon, thankful of the lobsters' help, renounces from ever eating them again... but not before the awkward moment of where he describes how delicious they are cooked, and they all took a few steps away from the cats.
- Mr. Blik and Waffle begrudgingly agree to disguise themselves as a unicorn to impress the Human Kimberly. Waffle 'calls frontsies" but Mr. Blik wouldn't have any of that.
- And then when they're wandering around in the costume.
Mr. Blik: What are you doing?
Waffle: Leaving a trail so we can find our way back. I'm laying eggs!
Waffle: How do you know that?
Mr. Blik: Because I'm the head. That's where the brains are!
- The Kracken being voiced by Maurice Lamarche doing his Orson Welles voice. It works remarkably well.
- Especially when it shows up at the cats' house, seemingly for revenge... until it breaks down and cries.
- Waffle's laser show involves REAL lasers. They were helpful in stopping a zombie outbreak (also Waffle's fault) but the first time used they pretty much scared and harmed a good number of people, prompting Mr. Blik and Gordon to warn him not to use them ever again.
Gordon: Laddie, I said blue cookbook, green room. Green cookbook, blue room is... The Scottish Book of the Dead!
Waffle: Oh. That explains the long and mysterious incantation with sour cream.
- Concerning the issue of their robot selves.
Mr. Blik: How do we usually get out of situations before?
Mr. Blik: That's it! (they proceed to make even MORE deadly robots)
- The following exchange:
Gordon: That's our brother you're talking to!
Waffle: Yes it is, FATHER!
(crowd gasps in horror)
Gordon: Um...he's not our father, Waffle.
Waffle: Oh. False alarm!
(crowd sighs in relief)
- The entirety of "Core-Upton", where the entire world turns into a Tastes Like Diabetes wonderland. Especially funny are Gordon, Waffle and Mr. Blik's transformations into a Pikachu expy, potted plant and pull-string doll respectively.
Mr. Blik: Waffle, touch that string and you're mulch.
- In the episode where the cats went to the moon, there was a part where Mr. Blik and Waffle were walking together, when Mr. Blik saw something:
Mr. Blik: Waffle, look! *points*
- In the same episode, the whole sequence where Waffle plays zero-gravity basketball. Eventually, Mr. Blik stands on the hoop and tells Waffle to give him the ball, and there's a brief scuffle that ends with Mr. Blik and the basketball falling through the hoop and Waffle happily sitting on top.