- Old man Genjuro stops Tsubasa's BFS with a punch before it hits Hibiki. He's just badass enough to not need a Relic to stop a Relic user. Rumor is that he is skilled in "a special kind of martial arts". Said martial arts might be Ansatsuken.
- Hibiki in episode three shows us that no, the Slasher Smile and the Glowing Eyes of Doom in the first episode were not a lie. Beware the Nice Ones, indeed.
- Tsubasa and the Nehushtan Armour user duke it out in Episode 4. And just when Tsubasa seems to be on the ropes, her opponent is trapped by a restricting technique, "Shadow Weaver". Cue Tsubasa calmly walking towards the Nehushtan girl and singing her swan song, greatly damaging the armour and destrying the surrounding Noise.
- Hibiki in episode 5 shows us the results of her training by effortlessly defeating a group of Noise by herself. Berserk!Hibiki with Durandal ups the ante by blowing up an entire chemical factory!
- Hibiki's epic rant and Megaton Punch to the Nehushtan Armor user in Episode 6.
- Episode 7: One CMOA for the enemies, what with the Nehushtan Girl revealing that she's a Symphogear user, Chris Yukine, and her relic is one of the few completed ones. Cue MEGA DETH PARTY. Fortunately we have Tsubasa's counterattack.
- A CMOA for the Noise in general, for being so effective a threat even if they're only mooks.
- Genjuro continues to be awesome in Episode 8, where he shows up from nowhere to save Chris from Noise attacks by using his own feet to stomp the ground and create walls to protect both of them... which is followed by jumping with Chris to the top of a building.
- Hibiki's MEGA Megaton Punch to the Fortress Noise in episode 9.
- Episode 10. Two words: Megadeth Quartet!
- Episode 11 is another Genjuro awesome, owning Finé in combat until she's forced to use Ryoko's voice to distract him and stab him on the chest... which he survived.
Genjuro: "I eat, watch movies and sleep. A True Man knows nothing else!"
- While he whoops on her, Finé demands to know how a regular guy can take on a Gear user. G-Man's response?
- He manages to damage Finé's Nehushtan armor even when his punch missed. That's right, his punch had so much force he didn't even need a direct hit to cause damage. How doesn't it hurt him? Because of the above quote, that's why!
- Chris countering Kadingir with her Twin Satellite Buster Rifle Moonlight Butterfly attack — she took, matched and cancelled out an ion cannon designed to destroy the moon.
- Episode 12:
- Finé insults Chris, who seemingly died stopping the Kadingir's laser from blowing up the moon. Hibiki goes completely berserk, gaining glowing red eyes and her body turns black. Normal people would be scared out of their wits. Finé, though? She just smiles and takes her on. Hibiki cuts her in half? She simply uses the power of the Nehushtan Armor to put her body back together. Kind of creepy, but cool, nonetheless.
- Within the span of "Zettō ・ Ame-no-Habakiri" (an awesome song at that), Tsubasa stops a berserk Hibiki from losing her reason, and then challenges Finé by herself. She sends the latter flying into the Kadingir and uses a Diving Kick combined with her BFS, forcing Finé to deploy her strongest barrier. Then Tsubasa reveals that she was aiming to destroy the Kadingir all along, and promptly soars with her katanas like a phoenix.
- What made that phrase awesome was that it came right after Hibiki came back from the Despair Event Horizon: Chris and Tsubasa appear to be dead, her Symphogear armor disappeared, and Finé was pretty much smacking her around. Then, Miku and the rest of the schoolgirls sing their school's anthem, which gives Hibiki a much needed Heroic Second Wind. The phonic gain coming from her makes Finé do a double take and she starts to question where Hibiki is getting her power from. When she says, "What are you using?!" Hibiki, Tsubasa AND Chris rise from the ground, then shoot off into the sky, clad in new Symphogears, and THEN Hibiki does the Big Word Shout all while Syncrogazer plays in the background. Ladies and gentlemen, our heroes are back!
- Episode 13. All the girls use the fully-powered up version of their weapons: Ame no Habakiri grows to the length of a skyscraper, Hibiki's gauntlets get their "charge-lines".... that extend for several hundred meters, and Ichii-bal's Mega Deth Quartet gains a battleship's worth of cruise missiles.
- The reasons their weapons gain this awesome supercharge? To destroy a chunk of the FUCKING MOON!
- The grand return of Hibiki and Chris. Highlights include Chris's Giga Zeppelin, and Hibiki using a train car as a slow down tool, so she can Megaton Punch the Noise in the tunnel.
- Tsubasa VS Maria in episode 2. Special mention goes to Tsubasa wicked awesome spinning sword of fire.
- Hibiki and Chris dropping in to assist her, and turning the arena into a 3 VS 3 Gear user fight.
- The combination Swan Song. Which ends in a rainbow colored punch of awesomeness, that sends the Replicator Noise into the atmosphere.
- Tsubasa getting a little jumping boost from the 2nd Division's new submarine base in episode 3.
- Ogawa whooping the(over the phone) asses of a group of thugs. And never breaking conversation with Genjuro.
- Hibiki VS the Nephilim in episode 5. Until it bites her arm off anyway...
- Episode 6 gives us Nephilim VS Hibiki, round 2. Which consists of Hibiki going into Berserk Mode, growing her arm back, kicking Nephilim's ass all over the place, and tearing its heart out. And bonus points? Hibiki successfully shifted Dr. Ver's smug disposition and Slasher Smile into utter Freak Out and Villainous Breakdown.
- Later, when Ver makes his return, Hibiki punches a Noise to save her friends. Untransformed
- The TsubasaCycle from episode 7.
- The introduction of Symphogear Miku from episode 9.
- Episode 10:
Genjoru: I forbid you to die!Hibiki: Then I'll come back alive, even it kills me!
- Miku's Liuxing laser, which according to Chris is even more powerful than Fine's Moon Buster Cannon.
- Ogawa running on the water like a damn ninja.
- Hibiki's Badass Boast to Genjuro when she insists on fighting against Miku.
- Hibiki VS Miku. Awesome and then some.
- The sheer balls of her plan to free Miku from Ver's control. Fighting her while risking a possible death from her body ravaging Gear, and steering her into a GIANT. FREAKING. LASER. And it works!
- Shirabe VS Kirika and Tsubasa VS Chris in episode 11.
- Again in episode 12 :
- Chris survives her showdown with Tsubasa. This alone deserves a Crowning Moment of Awesome mention, but the best has to come.
- Ver thinks he has Chris cornered with a Power Nullifier, Anti-linker gas, preventing her from retaliating against an army of Noise, and is about to pull a You Have Outlived Your Usefulness on her. "Thinks" is the keyword : What does she do? She promptly goes around the Anti-linker problem by blowing up her gear into butt-nakedness, and a rain of shards, taking down half of the Noise in the process and scaring the living shit out of Ver who promptly goes Oh Crap!.
- Tsubasa downgrading her Gear into her So Last Season form, with the associated character song, "Zetto - Ame no Habakiri", doubling with a Crowning Music of Awesome, and bailing out Chris after her call of "Senpai!", kicking ass and totally ignoring the Anti-linker problem since it's a LESS powerful form putting less stress on her! You read this right, Tsubasa combined a Crowning Music of Awesome, a Crowning Moment of Awesome, a Crowning Moment of Heartwarming with a Power Limiter making her a Weak, but Skilled force to be reckoned with, which is apparently in-universe not a trivial achievement, since this prompts another Oh Crap! from Ver !
- Hibiki gets her very own upon grabbing Maria's Armed Gear as it was about to kill Ver, and pulling her Transformation Sequence when she should for all intents and purposes be unable to as she was Brought Down to Normal, prompting an Ironic Echo to Fine in last season's episode 12 as Maria asks "What is it? WHAT ARE YOU?", prompting another Big YES as she answers "PIERCING SPEAR, GUNGNIR!" (Gekisou Gungnir in Japanese, aka the name of her first insert song in S1).
- For some, the fact that Maria would no longer stand with Ver's bullshit any longer, even if Hibiki 'stops' her, deserve a crowner here too.
- Episode 13. All of it. But especially the final attack of the season: VITALIZATION!
- What better way to kick off the third season than by having the three main heroines save a rocket from crashing into the Earth? Despite them cutting through a forest, slicing a chunk out of K2, and causing plenty of damage to a nearby town, they succeed.
- To clarify on the whole K2 debacle, there is this line, said without irony: "K2 is now only the third highest mountain in the world."
- And how do they actually stop the rocket, you ask? Hibiki SUPLEXES IT.
- The build up is epic as well. The astronauts piloting the rocket mistake the rocket carrying the girls up to them as a rocket meant to shoot them down before they could crash into an inhabited area, and resign themselves to their fate. Hibiki's voice comes in over the radio, telling them that things will be fine, and not to give up on living, and Radiant Force hits the lyrics as the girls deploy.
- Tsubasa and Maria have another duet, which overshadows the one they had in the previous season in spades through sheer visuals alone. It includes the frigging TOWER BRIDGE (in London!) as a backdrop.
- Hibiki is probably the only person who can make saving people from a fire look awesome, though special props have to go to the ending. Ceiling about to crash down on top of you? Just kick your way out!
- Maria actually manages to hold her own pretty well when a mysterious assailant attacks her. Note that Maria does not have a Symphogear at this point. And when she messes up? Cue Tsubasa with a Big Damn Heroes moment.
- Kirika and Shirabe's Big Damn Heroes moment for the sake of Chris. Even better, they do it smart all the attacks and such being done so they can get the vulnerable Chris to safety.
- Maria takes back the Gungnir Symphogear for the entirety of one scene in E4 to save Hibiki and her friends when Hibiki finds herself unable to sing. Granted, Maria doesn't last very long due to the lack of LiNKER to keep her synchronized, but it was amazing to see the black Gungnir in action once again.
- Hibiki, however, doesn't disappoint. She regains the ability to use her Symphogear after an entire episode of not being able to do so and proceeds to utterly annihilate both the Alca-Noise and the Autoscorer present in the building. Unfortunately, it doesn't end well for her.
- Miku also gets a moment of awesome. Hibiki has been unable to use her Symphogear due to her fear of hurting people with her powers, and was on the verge of a complete breakdown when Micha started taunting her. Miku, surrounded by Alca-Noise from several floors high, confidently tells Hibiki that she knows her songs don't hurt people, since she fought Hibiki once, and urges her to remember her reason for using the Symphogear. It is this (combined with Micha blasting her off the floor) that gets Hibiki to snap out of it and use her Symphogear to not only save Miku, but to beat down Micha for a bit until Garie reveals it was a set up.
- Shirabe and Kirika finally get their chance to shine by taking on an army of Alca-Noise, complete with Shirabe showing off how killer her new Killer Yo-Yo is. But the awesomeness truly begins when Shirabe and Kirika's character songs sync up like in the last season... at least, until Micha cuts off the song.
- Not long after that, Tsubasa and Chris show up in the nick of time with their new, enhanced Symphogears, ready to kick major ass for the first time since Episode 2.
- Hibiki performing a Big Damn Heroes, after having her gear restored and upgraded arrives, riding a missile to punch out the Alcanoise Flunky Boss in the sky!
- The Ignite Module's first activation in episode 6, which leads to the 3 original Symphogear users completely destroying an adult relic wielding version of Carol... and 3000 alca-noise. At the same time.
Aoi: Detecting approximately 3000 Alca-Noise!
Hibiki: Just 3000!?
- The build up deserves some mentioning. Up to this point, the Autoscorers had been winning every fight they got into with every Gear user they ever faced. And Kirika and Shirabe were the last line of defense, supposedly until the senpai-kouhai combo of Tsubasa and Chris show up to save their friends. They obliterate the noise present and things amp up when Carol takes to the field herself with a transformation that wrecks the both of them easily. Taken up a step further when Hibiki comes back, and we get a rockin' version of Radiant Force, from the first episode, but with double the intensity that makes the whole thing a fantastic watch from start to finish.
- Maria displaying the power of the Airgetlám Symphogear in Episode 7. The first time she transforms, she calls back to Hibiki's attack in G, transforming halfway through punching Garie in the face. Afterwards, she then shows off Airgetlám's capabilities, including Flechette Storm and Whip Sword attacks. The next time Garie attacks, Maria successfully activates IGNITE mode (alone!), and makes very short work of Garie.
- Said episode does more than just show off Airgetlám's capabilities - it serves as Character Development for a character that used to be considered The Scrappy. In a certain amount of meta-awareness, much of GX E7 had flashbacks to instances in G which many thought made Maria The Scrappy. Part of the lesson Maria learnt was to be true to herself, instead of clinging to false images and lies, and she eventually gains the strength to defeat an Auto-scorer solo.
- On the more mundane side of things, we have a Rock-Paper-Scissors match, also in Episode 7, that's played out a bit more dramatically than it should have been.
- For Episode 8, Shirabe and Kirika's combined IGNITE mode attack, ZABABA ECLIPSE: Forbidden Wheel of Evil. It combines Shirabe's Extreme Sigma Style Forbidden Moon Ring with Kirika's Slasher Jabberwock to form a really large guillotine.
- Micha is not to be outdone, either. Unlike Carol or Garie, who fell against the Ignite Module without much resistance, Micha actually gives Kirika and Shirabe a run for their money by roughing them as soon as they're done transforming and unleashing Gilgamesh-like amounts of pillars in her Super Mode.
- Each GX episode seems to be attempting to outdo the last in terms of any ultimate attack shown. GX E9 gives us Tsubasa's Rasetsu Stance Zero, which is essentially her old Soaring Phoenix taken Up to Eleven and combined with a motion that approximates Shirabe's Sigma Style - Extreme Forbidden Moon Ring.
- Villainous it may be, but it's hard to deny that Dr. Ver's reintroduction in GX E9 is awesome, using his Nephilim arm to outright eat one of Chris' missiles. Considering he would panic and run from confrontation in G, this is one hell of an upgrade for him.
- Episode 12 is so overloaded with Serial Escalation that it Crosses the Line Twice - the amount of phlebotinum in this episode alone easily outstrips the rest of the season. Maria, Shirabe and Kirika kick things off with their very own image song, battling to disable the Chateau from within, and along the way join cause with Dr. Ver, who reveals himself to be much less villainous than previously believed. Outside the Chateau, Hibiki, Chris and Tsubasa fight a delaying action against Carol, including triggering all three safety locks of the IGNITE module and eating an attack from Carol that is proudly self-proclaimed to have the power of 7 billion Climax Songs.
- Speaking of Climax Songs, at that very moment Maria, Shirabe and Kirika appear singing it, helping to save Hibiki, Chris and Tsubasa from much of the impact, and then all six Symphogears combine their Climax Songs to upgrade Hibiki's old S 2 CA Tri-burst into S 2 CA Hexa-Conversion. Cue obligatory rainbow tornado and clouds parting, and the episode ending with all 6 Symphogears in Ex-Drive form and ready to kick serious ass.
- Epsode 13: GLORIOUS BREAK!