- Acceptable Targets: Anyone from the Deep South, particularly those in Alabama (or, as Daniel once put it, any state with a university that willfully employs Nick Saban).
- Colbert Bump: Rebecca Black's "Friday" gained its now infamous massive heat after it was featured on the show.
- Crosses the Line Twice: During the "Things You Should Never Run Into A Room And Say" bit, one audience member sent in the clip of him saying thus: "Dude, September tenth! Y'know what tomorrow is! Party at my place!" The Studio Audience's reaction was exactly this, with half-laughter, half-groaning.
- Even the Guys Want Him: During his "Tweet and Greet", he had more fanboys than girls. Then again...
- Hilarious in Hindsight:
- Daniel once made a joke about how he wishes God rested on a Wednesday (implying that it is a useless day). Once Tosh.0 was moved to Wednesday, it's funny for a different reason.
- Also hilarious, Daniel wearing a jacket with the Important Things with Demetri Martin logo during his "I hate" video.
- For the Awful Weatherman's Web Redemption, he simulated various weather effects by dumping buckets of stuff on him. This included hail, for which he dumped a bucket of ice, years before the Ice Bucket Challenge.
- I Am Not Shazam: Some people seem to be under the impression that Tosh.0 is Daniel Tosh's actual name.
- LGBT Fanbase: His show has been called "the gayest show in all of television". The fact that he shows loads of man-on-man action also helps.
- Memetic Mutation:
- Since the S.4 premiere, "High Fashion" has become this with fans, and is posted by quite a few people in the comments section of any of his Facebook posts.
- Before that it was "casual jackets" which stemmed from Daniel's loving praise.
- Moral Event Horizon: Showing a man's real life death on the show.
- Nausea Fuel: The last episode of Season 3's summer half ends with this and cranks it up to the nth degree. It's just that bad.
- Nightmare Fuel: The many times people injure themselves doing stupid stunts (usually involving either a trampoline or a skateboard) and end up snapping their limbs at 90 degree angles. Sometimes it'll even come with a Gross-Up Close-Up.
- The Halloween 2011 show had a series of these. One depicted a person removing their own toenail.
- An episode presented us, during the Video Breakdown segment, with a video of a young girl playing with a dead squirrel, half-naked, while her father laughed as he videotaped it. Tosh kept repeating (more or less) "What the fuck is wrong with her parents?!"
- Replacement Scrappy: Completely inverted when Tosh brought out Chris Rock for the Season 4 premiere as the official new host of Rock.0... however, Rock had to leave after 2 minutes because the videos were too gross for him.
YMMV / Tosh.0