- Awesome Moments: In Issue #1, Vader takes on the Ender, a towering monster that had ravaged Cianap's civilization and forced its native people to live primitive lives in fear underground, in a truly spectacular battle and wins.
- Crosses the Line Twice: A lot of people knew what would happen when the nurse went as far as to go into Vader's chambers and see him unmasked, but given how the only real emotion he shows is to casually stab her after hearing her Love Confession, its not hard to imagine that even he thinks she's crazy.
- Dramatically Missing the Point: Some readers were angry/upset about Vader killing the Stalker with a Crush nurse, who declared her love for him, in an abrupt fashion while referring to her body as trash to be removed...which was supposed to be the point. Vader is the villain and has done some really horrible things. The point of the scene was to demonstrate that he is the bad guy and the nurse(while creepy and delusional) was another one of his victims.
- Fan Nickname: The unnamed nurse from issue #3 has been named Daaé by fans due to similarities between her (imagined) relationship with Vader and Christine's relationship with the Phantom.
- Misaimed Fandom: Issue #3 features a nurse with an... unhealthy attraction to Vader. Some female fans got upset and saw it as a Take That!, forgetting that she had previously stolen samples of Vader's skin and blood, not to mention that she wasn't exactly mentally stable.
YMMV / Star Wars Vader Dark Visions