- Funny Moments:
Mike: Acknan ke-shogi que pasa!
- Any time Tom Servo imitates Merlin's line, "You're Welcome."
Merlin!Crow: Remember to believe in magic, or I'll kill you.
- Crow: Guy with a toy monkey on the run, guy with a toy monkey on the run!
- Mike frantically singing Fields of Gold.
- This classic line:
Crow: Merlin was thieving crackhead who fenced VCRs to feed his habit.
- When Grandpa Borgnine's introductions segues into a robbery scene:
Billy!Crow: But Grandpa Borgnine, the tree fell right on him!Grandpa!Mike: I know, but I wrote myself into a corner.
- After the tree falls on David and he's perfectly fine in the next scene, save for some minor bruises:
Servo: Meanwhile, on a dry model...Mike: Bugs Bunny musta taken a wrong turn at Albuquerque.
- During the scene when the ground begins to split as David tries to bury the monkey in the rain:
Billy: Mystical wonders? What are you talkin' about, Grandpa?Grandpa: I'm talking about...Crow: Shaft. John Shaft.
- Grandpa Borgnine telling his grandson about the mystical wonders.
Mike: I don't like the way they're portraying the Devil here. It's so biased.Crow: That bastard! He turned me into Benjamin Franklin!
- Mike reading the complete collection of Ernest Borgnine's children's books. Horrifyingly, Dr. Blood's Orgy of Gore is the most appropriate for children.
- When Jonathan starts aging rapidly and sees Satan in his mirror.
David: GOD HELP ME!God!Tom Servo: Sorry, Unitarian, according to you I'm in the butterflies and the sun and I'm just a vague benevolent force. You're on your own.
- When Jonathan causes the bed to fall through the floor, Mike, with a British accent, acknowledges it as "the Wallace method for going down to breakfast."
- When David looks like he's about to be swallowed up by the crack in the ground:
Servo: Look, my reviews have destroyed whole cities!Mike: Come out or I'll review you!
- Any and all of the riffs that turn Jonathan Cooper's reviews into weapons.
- Genius Bonus: Mike and the bots are surprisingly well versed in actual Merlin folklore, like referencing Merlin's relationship with Nimue, or pointing out that he was originally Celtic.
- Hilarious in Hindsight:
- Late in the film, Mike makes a joke about the father rushing to get Barb Wire at the video store. This is already a Shout-Out to that film causing the studio to dump the Mystery Science Theater 3000 movie. What brings it firmly into this trope? The first time this episode aired, Sci-Fi ran heavy advertising for their broadcast of Barb Wire during this episode.
- The segment on Niche reviewing is reminiscent of sites like Yelp. Tom Servo and Crow reviewing each other is very close to the controversial app Peeple, which was announced in 2015.
YMMV / Mystery Science Theater 3000 S 10 E 03 Merlins Shop Of Mystical Wonders