- Anti-Climax Boss: The player confronts Ms. Grunkle in her house, and she's ready to turn the children, including the player, back into monsters... only once she notices her wand is now in the player's possession, she simply flees after saying We Will Meet Again.
- Awesome Music: The music for the Vampire Maze is a delightfully haunting waltz.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: Tiffany, if you're familiar with child pageants... consider she's probably in fourth grade. At least fourth graders would, sadly enough, actually be a huge improvement over, say, toddlers.
- Most Annoying Sound:
- The cackles whenever you pick up a dropper during the enchanted forest game.
- The screeching cat sound when you chose an incorrect pair of tiles in the mummy's tomb game. The way the game is set up, you'll be hearing it a lot, and it gets old fast.
- Nightmare Fuel: Has its own page.
- Paranoia Fuel:
- Repsac can jump out at any time... even in the Labyrinth.
- A few challenges try to scare you and say that Ms. Grunkle will jump you if you're too slow.
- That One Puzzle: The Toad Well is one of the most hated minigames, thanks to its awkward controls, required multitasking, and the fact that it's got one of the longest individual rounds of any timed minigame, with no on-screen timer to indicate when you're nearing the end of it.
YMMV / JumpStart Adventures 4th Grade: Haunted Island