- Designated Hero: This movie's portrayal of both San and Tray are both universally disliked for being flanderized into being incredibly annoying, gross, unfunny and just overall unlikable characters. While this is at least partially in line with their comic counterparts, the comic uses the characters to satirise the worst of Northern English ladette culture, whereas the movie plays them as narrative heroes that the audience is expected to root for.
- Nausea Fuel: Plenty of it.
- Special Effects Failure:
- The fat suits are quite obviously just padded body stockings. They don't look too bad when the Slags are fully clothed, but the full-body versions are totally laughable once you get past the Squick.
- The animation used to make Sean's eyes pop when Sandra accidentally bites his penis off looks like it was done with one of the "goo" programs that were popular on home PCs circa 1998.
- Then there's the rat during the vent scene. The CGI rivals (and possibly even fails against) Vídeo Brinquedo.
- What the Hell, Casting Agency?: Dolph Lundgren, Jerry O'Connell, John Thomson, Angus Deayton, Hugh Dennis, Anthony Head, and Naomi Campbell all appear in this movie... somehow.
YMMV / Fat Slags