Naomi Campbell (born 22 May 1970 in London, England) is a Black English supermodel who had her heyday in the 1990s and has a legendary temper. Though she's also been an author, an actress, and even a singer, Campbell remains most famous for being a hot-headed beauty. She is known for being a cruel boss who frequently terrorised and sometimes assaulted her employees, yet she still remains highly sought after, both on the runway and on screen.
- Aloof Dark-Haired Girl
- Alpha Bitch: She has a reputation of being both incredibly beautiful and incredibly mean.
- But Not Too Black: One of the most famous aversions.
- Deadpan Snarker: Infamously obvious.
- Diamonds in the Buff: She was photographed this way for the cover of one issue of the German magazine Stern.
- Fashion Model: She's modeled for many designers.
- The Fashionista: Well, she is a supermodel. More notably, though, while completing her community service, she reportedly wore designer gowns and accessories... while sweeping garbage.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: She is infamous for this.
- Improvised Weapon: She seems fond of throwing her phone at people.
- The '90s: She was a staple of the runway during the early to mid-1990s.
- No Hero to His Valet: She has had a number of assault charges filed against her by previous employees.
- Self-Deprecation: She's lampooned her image as an Alpha Bitch a few times. She showed up in Fat Slags as a bitchy fashion boutique employee who got punched in the mouth after being rude to a pair of customers, and while doing a photo shoot that involved her being Bound and Gagged, joked that she was sure plenty of people wanted to tape her mouth shut in real life.
- Statuesque Stunner: She's actually fairly short for a model, coming in at 5 feet 9 inches, but is still very tall.
- Tantrum Throwing