- Crazy Awesome: Apparently, Shatterstorm got his cutie mark by breaking a hurricane.
- Crack Pairing: There have been hints dropped that Celestia has developed a crush on Julius Belmont.
- Jerkass Woobie: Shatterstorm. Sexist, rude, and confrontational, but possesses very little self-esteem.
- Moral Event Horizon: One unnamed pony very nearly crosses it.
- Dirt Nap crosses this when he joins Draculas minions and burns down Ponyville.
- Marble crosses it when she poisons most of the remaining foals in Ponyville.
- Turns out, Marble actually refused to do so... so Actrise possessed her to get it done. Pick which is worse.
- Rose Blade trading Princess Cadence to Dracula for food and safety.
- If that doesn't do it, there's him giving Rainbow Dash the Sadistic Choice of either sleeping with him or watching Shatterstorm die, with a later internal monologue revealing that he was planning on killing Shatterstorm either way, in order to break Dash before handing her over to Dracula.
- Narm: Despite that it's supposed to suggest that Actrise is bipolar, the fact remains that a woman is beating an anthropomorphic rabbit while screaming "TWILIGHT SPARKLE" repeatedly at the top of her lungs. For some it still works, though.
- Nausea Fuel: In her escape from Rose Blade's bathroom-slash-torture chamber, Rainbow Dash has to grab a pin that's sitting in a puddle of blood. And because ponies don't have hands, she has to do it with her mouth...
- Nightmare Fuel: BUCKETS of it!
- Stoic Woobie: If Fluttershy's assessment of Aeon's behavior is correct, then it seems the time traveler has some serious issues...
- Uncanny Valley: The Mud Men.
- What Do You Mean, It's Not Symbolic?: Fluttershy summons her courage and goes into her living room to find an Angel who gives her a Cross that protects her from evil.
- The Woobie: Fluttershy as always, but Sweetie Belle can also be added to this now, after everything she has been put through.
YMMV / Equestrylvania