- Heartwarming Moments: The scene between the Spruces and Ben Whitemoon at the start of Old Chief Wood'nhead, where Ben leaves his tribal treasures with the Spruces as collateral for their debts. Even more so when Ben greets the Chief as if greeting an old friend. This makes what happens to the Spruces all the more sad.
- Rooting for the Empire: Admit it - some of you were rooting for the blob in The Raft.
- So Okay, It's Average: The movie overall is seen as a fine horror anthology that suffers from having 3 less interesting segments compared to its predecessor.
- Tear Jerker: The murder of Ray and Martha Spruce. Martha is shot right in front of Ray, and in complete shock all he can do is say "Martha" while walking towards her body just to be coldly shot too. Yeah, there's a good reason Chief Wood'nhead goes on a Roaring Rampage of Revenge.
- Uncanny Valley: The human characters in the animated sequences look creepier than the Creeper himself.
- What an Idiot!: Annie Lansing. If only she hadn't fled, she could've avoided a lot of trouble; both legal and supernatural and her poor Mercedes would've stayed in one piece. Let's see here:
- Driving while distracted
- Fleeing the scene of an accident
- Repeatedly trying to kill the zombie hitchhiker
- Not keeping her car doors locked
- Going home instead of, say, to the hospital after suffering a concussion.
- The Woobie: Poor Ray and Martha.
- What made it worse is they're the only ones who don't come off as Asshole Victims. Which makes their deaths all the more tragic. On the plus side, it provides a reason to root for Chief Wood'nhead when he hunts down the ones responsible.
YMMV / Creepshow 2