- Awesome Music: ALL of the songs.
- Big-Lipped Alligator Moment: For a show that's almost nothing but weird stuff from out of nowhere, the randomly-appearing Hot Dog Men from those "Messages from Outer SPAAAAACE!" segments stand out as especially bizarre. The footage was from the alien "Poll" creatures from Ultraseven, as Turner aired a Gag Dub of the series on TNT's Saturday Morning block.
- Ear Worm: ALL of the songs, yet again. No matter how silly they are, good luck getting any one of them out of your head after hearing them.
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Once again, Brak. You know it. He knows it. You know it. He knows it.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: One of the lyrics in "It Smells Like Cartoon Planet" was Brak shouting "Potato Knish".
- In one skit, Space Ghost mentioned that he would never let Zorak and Brak host Cartoon Planet. A later revival of the show would in fact feature Zorak and Brak alone hosting the show without Space Ghost appearing at all.
- Just Here for Godzilla: Chances are, the average fan cared more about the absurd, off-the-wall banter and other zany antics of the three hosts than they did the actual cartoons they aired (especially in its syndicated years prior to the revival, when they removed the cartoons).
- One-Scene Wonder: Moltar's cameo during a skit wherein he mistakes a heated argument between the guys for an episode of Space Ghost Coast to Coast.
- Tearjerker: It's a brief moment, but one of Brak's letters is a poem that insults him and ends with the line, "I think that he has lost his mind." His voice is pretty much drained of joy as he reads it.Zorak: You didn't have much to lose.Brak: [rather somber, for him] No, I suppose not.
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks!: When the 2012 reboot gradually went through an odd variant of Network Decay and started airing shows such as Johnny Test, MAD, The Amazing World of Gumball and The Annoying Orange, some fans weren't pleased. Many of these shows were (and in the case of Gumball, are) still airing on the network at the time.
- When the same block was eventually phased out in favor of a similar (and comparatively short-lived) block hosted by Pizza Steve and Mr. Gus, the fans were pissed. (Especially since Uncle Grandpa had a pretty large hatedom at the time.)
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?: We can only assume. In either case, it's definitely a lot fun to watch on drugs.
YMMV / Cartoon Planet