- Acceptable Targets: Almost everything that is considered acceptable for ridicule.
- Bile Fascination: The game is only known due to it's mostly negative critical reception, mostly getting scores below 3 out of 10, and especially after being shitted on by Civvie 11.
- Ethnic Scrappy: Many of the characters are one-note racial stereotypes who's only exist to make jokes about their nationality and/or race and nothing else.
- Special Effects Failure: The game looks absolutely cheap and outdated, even by budget game standards. Not only that much more visually impressive and technically advanced games like Doom 3 and Half-Life 2 came out two-years prior, but the first Gears of War would come out two months before this game came out. The game sound-design is also very piss-poor, with poor audio mixing, crappy and wimpy sound effects, and heaving usage of stock-sounding music.
- The Scrappy: Anthony, not only is he a complete self-centered Jerkass who only cares about himself, but he is also an obnoxious, poorly-written pastiche of Dave Chappelle with a grating, high-pitched voice who frequently spouts-out an barage of unfunny one-liners.
- Uncanny Valley: Despite going for a cartoony art-style, the characters all look lifeless and move more like stiff robots than an actual human being.
- Uncertain Audience: One of the biggest criticisms of the game. The game is far too violent and inappropriate for younger gamers but far too stupid and juvenile for anyone over 17.
YMMV / Bad Day L.A.