Stuff of Legends is a Dungeons & Dragons web series made by The Jovenshire. The format switches between the players at the table and the characters as portrayed by puppets. It stars:
- Lisa Foiles as Majellica Plum, a Human Wizard
- Brandon Rogers as Slippy Richardson, a Kuo-Toa Rogue
- Shanna Malcolm as Areola "Arie" Borealis, a Dragonborn Barbarian
- Lasercorn as Hatchet Hand, a Dwarf Fighter
Stuff of Legends contains examples of:
- Absurdly Spacious Sewer: The setting of half of episode 3.
- An Axe to Grind: Areola's weapon of choice. Also Hatchet Hand for obvious reasons.
- Blob Monster: They fight a red ooze in episode 3.Lasercorn: Hey oozes are green.
Jovenshire: We're shooting in front of a greenscreen, so it's a red ooze so we can see it.
- Breath Weapon: As a red Dragonborn, Arie can breathe fire.
- Deadly Hug Slippy attempts one in episode 3. It fails.
- Fantastic Racism: Slippy shows a disdain for gnomes.
- Full-Frontal Assault: Slippy's preferred way of fighting is to strip nude and grapple his foes, letting his venomous Kuo-Toa body secretions kill the enemy.
- Hook Hand: Hatchet Hand has a hatchet hand.
- Leitmotif: The characters have them, often playing when it's their turn. Most identifiable is Majellica's airy flute tune.
- Non-Mammal Mammaries: Arie, specifically in reference to the "should Dragonborn have boobs" debate.
- Obligatory Joke: The weapon Hatchet Hand is using as a prosthetic? Yes, it's a handaxe, as pointed out to groans in the first session.
- Shout-Out: Majellica Plum's dad is called Prof. Plum. No relation.
- Squishy Wizard: Majellica tends to take a bit of damage, despite her low HP and utter lack of armor.
- Poison Mushroom: Arie eats one that makes her unable to use her legs.