Fullmetal Alchemist Abridged Series are relatively new due to the fact that the Brotherhood anime is rather new compared to Fullmetal Alchemist (2003), yet there are still some cool abridged series to enjoy.
For an abridged and much less sane version of the 2003 anime, try Nullmetal Alchemist.
fullmetalforceftw's series (offline).
In this abridged series, Edward is trying to be badass and fail miserably, his brother Alphonse is the cool and smart of the two, and both of them are in search of money so they can eat and buy electronic devices. Only four episodes can be found as for now.
- The Abridged Series: Of course.
- Abusive Parents: Sort of. The boys' mother didn't stop shouting at them, and said that their father will "smack their bottoms" when he get back home.
- All Women Love Shoes: Rose and Lust.
- Book Dumb: Ed can barely read.
- The Chick: Lust and Rose.
- Denied Food as Punishment: Winry says the boys won't get dessert.
- Even The Rats Won't Touch It: Pinako's food.
- Fluffy Tamer: Father Cornello's Chimera.
- It Tastes Like Feet: Foul milk is not good.
- Jerkass: Ed and Al, in particular.
- Pedophile Priest:Ed: I knew it! I knew all priests like little boys.
- Self-Made Orphan: The brothers.Pinako: They killed their own mother!Ed: Well, she started it.
- Shout-Out: Many.
- Sibling Rivalry: Ed and Al.
- Small Name, Big Ego: Ed is unaware that his efforts to become "Badass" fail big time.
- Villain Song: King Bradley sings a parody of "Be Prepared" at one point.
- Voice of the Legion: Pride, though it's mixed with Baby Talk.
- Walking Spoiler: Parodied; the series does nothing to hide the fact that King Bradley's son is a Homunculus.