The game takes place in Paper Robloxia, a world filled with danger and surprises lurking around every corner. The player is tasked with finding the seven magic scissors to tear through the fabric of space and stop the sinister plans of the world's most infamous villains, led by a mysterious necromancer who has obtained divine powers.
A restored version of the game has been released, made by SirRovers after the original game broke due to various updates Roblox has made as well as Explode1's termination from ROBLOX.
This game provides examples of:
- Action Mom: Antagon's mom beats up his guards.
- Adaptational Dye-Job: Kairo had beige skin in the previous Paper Roblox game. In this game, his skin color is yellow.
- Aerith and Bob: We've got characters with realistic names like Tucker, Aaron, and Claire, alongside characters with completely made-up names like Wiscara, Scriptliss, and Otempes.
- Amazing Technicolor Population: Most of the humanoid characters are yellow, in a similar fashion to LEGO minifigures.
- Author Avatar: Some of the developers make cameo appearances.
- The Casino: Casino Centavo, Although it's actually a trap set up by Antagon.
- Game-Breaking Bug: Due to an update to ROBLOXs physics, you cannot jump an obstacle in chapter 8 as it is too high to reach anymore.
- Long Pants: Applies to some of the humanoid characters, such as Aaron, Scriptliss, and the plain Robloxians. Averted with the more realistically-dressed characters, such as Wiscara, Aristris, and Otempes.
- Paper People: All of the characters are this, excluding the player character and the box animals.
- Shout-Out: The person who works at the Citrus Cafe makes a King of the Hill reference.
- Sibling Rivalry: This is literally the name of Chapter 2, in which Aristris steals a pair of scissors from Wiscara, and the player has to help her get it back.
- Super-Deformed: The paper Robloxians have larger heads and bigger eyes in comparison to regular Roblox characters.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Rozanda and Tess have purple hair.
- You Have GOT to Be Kidding Me!: The protagonist has this reaction when Spoke declares that he is the king of spikes when they first meet.