There are a lot of commented out Zero Context Examples.
Pure Again contains examples of:
- Ascetic Aesthetic: Mentioned at the start, then averted in favour of Used Future and Men Can't Keep House.
- Author Appeal: The author is a real-life trans person, after all.
- Men Can't Keep House: Certainly true of the witch doctor, though not necessarily because he's a man.
- Mohs Scale of Science Fiction Hardness: Level 2, World Of Phlebotinum. There's internal consistency, but it's decidedly not grounded in realistic science.
- Oop North: The dialogue is peppered with Scouse slang.
- Second-Person Narration: As is typical of interactive fiction.
- Transgender: Two of the characters.