Oh Shit! is a video game developed and published by Aackosoft for MSX in 1985. It's a clone of Pac-Man since it plays essentially the same, though there are minor differences, like Pac-Man screaming "Oh shit!" as he dies and changing the ghosts' names.
This game provides examples of:
- Covers Always Lie: The cover depicts Pac-Man's as if it was a bear-like creature with fangs, even though he's a simplistic pizza missing a slice in-game.
- Although it actually does look like Pac-Man in comparison to the Japanese cover, which has little to do with Pac-Man at all.
- Excited Show Title!: The title ends with an exclamation mark. Fitting as it's an expression people usually shout.
- Market-Based Title / Bowdlerise: In some markets, the game was re-titled Oh No!, with the voice clips changed accordingly. In Japan, the game was renamed to just Shit.
- Odd Name Out: The ghosts are named Joey, Paul, Willy, and Frankie. Paul is the only one whose name doesn't end in an "-ie"-like sound. It still fits because Paul is the stand-in for Clyde.
- Oh, Crap!: Pac-Man's reaction to getting caught is screaming "Oh shit!"/"Oh no!"
- Title Drop: The "Oh shit!" scream is also the game's title.