MLP: Rise of Vicis is a work-in-progress My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic fan game created by Negation Squared. It features six different spins on the Platform Game genre - one for each playable character.
The official website can be found here.
This game currently contains examples of:
- Big Applesauce: Manehattan.
- Big Bad: Vicis.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: Guess who.
- Casino Park: Trixieland.
- Double Jump: Pinkie Pie is the only pony that can do this.
- Egopolis: Trixieland.
- Eternal Engine: Mechanica, though it's a Hub Level.
- Evil Knockoff: Storm Dash, of Rainbow Dash.
- Gadgeteer Genius: Silvercog.
- Green Hill Zone: Ponyville.
- Hearts Are Health
- Hub Level: Mechanica.
- Last of His Kind: Vicis is the last of the Wraiths.
- Names to Run Away from Really Fast: Vicis.
- Platform Game: With several subtypes; Pinkie's gameplay is this, for starters.
- Puzzle Platformer: For Rarity.
- Ret-Gone: While they don't cease to exist, Vicis attempting to escape the dark realm did this to the mane cast.
- Rouge Angles of Satin/Wanton Cruelty to the Common Comma: Minor.
- Sealed Evil in a Can: Vicis trying to escape his can is what caused the whole mess in the first place and his primary goal is to find a way to escape.
- Skunk Stripe: Vicis has one.
- Sprint Meter: Rainbow Dash has one.
- Temporal Paradox: Part of the main story; the mane cast have been essentially erased from the populace's mind thanks to Vicis.
- Time Master: Vicis.
- Unperson: What happens to the Mane 6 at the start.