You start off with twelve rubles, a set of clothes, and a vague understanding of English, and have to pick choices to advance.
Not to be confused with Deja Vu II Lost In Las Vegas.
Play it here.
This game provides the following tropes:
- Color-Coded Armies: Each of the different mobs wear different colored hats, blue, red or green.
- The Mafia: It's possible for the player to join them.
- Mismeasurement: When the protagonist asks Jermaine for directions to Mexico, he says "Five million steps this way". He walks five steps, and asks if he's in Mexico. Then he goes knocked out, and wakes up in the place he wanted to be in all along. The whole thing is justified since he doesn't have much understanding of English.
- Multiple Endings: A few ways to win, and no real way to lose. There's only one no-win state, and it just brings you back to the first decision.
- Nice Hat: The mob wears navy blue fedoras.
- Nuke 'em: America chooses nukes not for their country, but to make themselves great again. The hero labels them as crazy.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: The "Walk away briskly" option.
- Viva Las Vegas!: The game takes place there.