Hoard is pretty much Exactly What It Says on the Tin. It's Dragon Hoard: The Game. You play as a dragon who attempts to gather as much gold as possible while fighting off townspeople, knights, giants, wizards, and even other dragons.
Tropes used in Hoard:
- Breath Weapon: You're a dragon, so naturally this is your primary weapon.
- Damsel in Distress: You can kidnap princesses and ransom them for cash. You only get paid if the knights fail to rescue them.
- Dragon Hoard: The game is about trying to get your dragon the biggest hoard.
- Dragons Prefer Princesses: One of the game modes is to be the first to capture a set amount of princesses.
- Dump Stat: Armor. It's helpful to avoid a One-Hit KO, but you won't pay more than one or two points into it. It's simply much more helpful to be able to dodge and kill things.
- God Stat: Speed is easily the most important stat if you want gold rankings, followed by firepower and carrying capacity.
- Harmless Freezing: The ice power-up freezes normal enemies and supply carts, but only inflicts a slow effect on dragons.
- Kill It with Fire: Normal flamethrower style or a megablast giant fireball as a special attack.
- Knight in Shining Armor: Horse-mounted knights will attack you if you're holding a princess hostage.
- Money Multiplier: The amount of money you earn is doubled if you survive for 30 seconds without losing all your health, and tripled if you make it to 60 seconds. If you lose all your health and have to retreat, or a thief steals from your stash, the multiplier is reset.
- Princesses Prefer Pink: The Princess model puts her in a pink Nice Hat and a Pimped-Out Dress with a pink skirt.
- RPG Elements: Bringing money to the lair allows buying upgrades, from stronger breath attacks to carrying more loot at once.
- Shock and Awe: Wizard towers shoot high-damage electric orbs at you.
- Unstable Equilibrium: Missions can be rendered unwinnable if the enemy dragons can keep forcing you back to your hoard and resetting your score multiplier, but you can easily do the same to them.