A series of platformer games available for mobile; usually fitted as standard on modern Nokias.
The different versions of the game vary in gameplay style and plot, but basically they all revolve around the exploits of a cute l'il red sphere named Bounce as he desperately tries to keep the floating-platform world of Sky Bean Land safe from the nefarious schemes of the evil Hypnotoid. Over. And over. Again.
This game provides examples of:
- Always Chaotic Evil: Brailies. They have no reason to wish to knock you into oblivion. They just do.
- Big Bad: The Hypnotoid is the guy who causes the conflict usually.
- Bottomless Pit: Sky Bean Land is made of them.
- Evil Laugh: The Hypnotoid's chuckle.
- For the Evulz: Brailies and the Hypnotoid have no known motivation for doing evil stuff.
- Floating Platforms: Sky Bean Land is made of platforms floating in the sky.
- Heart Is an Awesome Power: Bounce has the ability to... well... bounce. But he can use it to great effect.
- Hypnotic Eyes: The Hypnotoid has eyes which are used to hypnotise others.
- Meaningful Name: You can usually tell what a character can do based on their name. Bounce bounces, Bumpy Cracks bumps around, and Hypnotoid hypnotises others.
- Voluntary Shapeshifting: Bounce, in some versions, can take on the form of other spheres he's met.