Body Elements is a short RPG Maker horror game by Kona5. Unlike his other games, this one is unconnected to The 'Verse. You play as convicted Serial Killer Migita Youko, who killed and dismembered 30 people, as she escapes from her cell and wanders around the prison, which has become filled with body parts and is wholly absent of people. She also meets three fellow prisoners- Cop Killer Taniki Takao, robber Itaden Masako, and cybercriminal Okura Mami- who may help her on her quest.
Can be downloaded here.
This game contains examples of:
- All Just a Dream: The ending implies that the game was Migita's guilt-induced hallucinations for her crimes, which is supported by the developer in the comments on the game's page.
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking: Itaden Masako was convicted of robbery, murder... and speeding.
- Bank Robbery: Itaden Masako's main crime was robbing 30 million yen from a bank, killing someone in the process, and speeding from the crime scene.
- Gorn: The entire prison is filled with bloody dead bodies.
- Downer Ending: Migita kills the other prisoners, chops off parts of their bodies to sew them into another body, then hangs herself.
- Surreal Horror: The game is very Yume Nikki-esque in that there is little dialogue, focusing more on the surreal experience of wandering through a prison where almost everyone has mysteriously disappeared and all that remains are dismembered body parts.
- Through the Eyes of Madness: The ending indicates that only the torso and Migita killing the three prisoners were real, and everything else was her hallucinating the body parts left from her crimes in guilt.