Alphadia Genesis 2 is an Eastern RPG Mobile Phone Game released in 2014 as part of the prequel series to the Alphadia franchise and is the direct sequel to Alphadia Genesis.
50 years after the Energi War (and 35 years after the previous game), the world of Celesia is facing a dual crisis: Energi is beginning to weaken and a mysterious new type of Energi called "Black Energi" has begun to appear. Those who are able to wield Black Energi are considered "accursed" and shunned from society. In order to try and stop the spread of Black Energi, the Gestahl Empire has begun a hunt to destroy all of the accursed and those around them.
Currently a work in progress.
This game provides examples of:
- Bonus Boss: Hades, who takes on the form of a full-powered Enah.
- The Cameo: Aurra appears in the True Ending and reveals the "ticking time bomb" from the end of the first game: Enah.
- Cursed with Awesome: Dion assures Arnold that this is how he feels about being an accursed before the latter passes away.
- Doomed Hometown: The empire attacks Dion's village and razes it to the ground not 10 minutes into the game.
- Evil Empire: The Gestahl Empire's mission is to cleanse the world both of the accursed and anyone who would dare raise an army against them. Women and children included.
- Heroes Prefer Swords: Dion's weapon of choice.
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: Dion vows full, unbridled revenge against the empire for murdering his father and the entire village.
- Stable Time Loop: Enah is caught in one that takes place over the course of both titles.
- Legacy Character: Enah returns once again.
- Missing Mom: No word is given on if Dion's mother also died in the attack or died previously.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero: The Normal Ending wherein the rebel army indiscriminately kills the remaining imperial family, who had the knowledge and capability of helping solve the Energi crisis before it was too late.
- Worthy Opponent: Julius considered Arnold as one and praised his skills.