Age of Gunslingers Online is Tencent's Third Person Shooter (TPS) MMO Game. The game is heavily inspired by Team Fortress 2 & Gunz. The game's first beta testing was in 2011, the same year that Final Combat's developed the game. Tencent then closed the beta, and reopened it in 2012, then closed it again, until 2013 when the game was fully released.
- Allegedly Free Game: If you're interested in costumes & weapon skins.
- Attack Deflector: Flamer's second ability, not available by default.
- Bland-Name Product: Here's 1 of the example◊.
- Bribing Your Way to Victory: Some of the items are exclusive to their own game mode, however the weapon changes doesn't do much.
- Conspicuous Gloves: By default, other than Blade class, all other classes wear the gloves.
- Follow the Leader: Heavily inspired from Team Fortress 2 & Gunz.
- Gainaxing: See this◊.
- Goomba Stomp: Rocket's second ability, not available by default.
- Innate Night Vision: The Grenade class' goggles.
- One-Hit Polykill: Default Sniper Rifle, if you think the Sniper can headshot just 1 person only...
- Panty Shot: Flamer, Medic & Blade.
- Palette Swap: Zig-Zagged. By default, every class has 1 default costume, recoloured when you switch teams, unless you buy other costumes, much like Team Fortress 2
- Shout-Out: See here.
- Slashed Throat: Blade's default melee weapon's skill.
- Standard FPS Guns: Pistol Every class' secondary weapon.
- Too Awesome to Use: The event chests that you obtain ? Don't open them unless you really want those weapons... in 7 DAYS !!
- Whole Costume Reference: Do Min-joon from My Love From Another Star appears as Engineer's alternate costume, and Elsa & Eln appear as Dual Pistol & Blade's alternate costume only.