I'm starting to wonder whether he's really an AI with formidably powerful Natural Language and Answer Engine programming sent into the internet to pass the ultimate Turing Test.
Wack'd isn't all that much fun when he argues.
Wack'd is a contributor on TV Tropes.org. Obviously.
They know an obsessive amount about a number of things—Doctor Who, The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy, Jim Henson, the general history of television, and the collective works of David Willis.
They apologize for releasing a wild Ace Ball Bat into the environment.
They came out as nonbinary in June 2018 and forgot this page was here. Whoops!
Pages I Created
Wack'd is responsible for the creation of the following pages:
- Clerks II
- Bored To Death
- Let's Go to Prison
- No 4th Wall to Break
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (the radio version and the computer game version)
- Hot Tub Time Machine
- Squee (the Jhonen Vasquez comic)
- Mostly Harmless (the TV show)
- Will Mc Robb And Chris Viscardi
- Incognito Cinema Warriors XP (twice!)
- the WMG entry for The View Askewniverse.
- Cast Full of Writers
- I Feel Sick
- TGWTG Year One Brawl
- That Dude In The Suede
- The90s Are All That
- Frederator Studios
- The Annotated Edition (started the YKTTW, then completely forgot about it. Thanks to Artemis Strong for digging it up!)
- Popularity Redo
- Richard Cheese
- John Nathan-Turner
- The Midnight Special
- The Backstage Sketch
- An Adventure In Space And Time
- Dexter and Monkey Master
- Muppets Most Wanted
- Escape from Tomorrow
- The Powerpuff Girls Movie
- Other Space
- Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp
I also created the collage-style images that currently adorn the KaBlam!, Toonami, and Doctor Who pages.
I also launched, but was not primarily responsible for, the YKTTW of the following tropes:
Obligatory Invitation to Vandalize