Good. Now that that's out of the way, here's a couple of things you might be interested in. Or none, really.
Tropes pertaining to Icy Dragon Polaris:
- Berserk Button: Message shooters in general, but ESPECIALLY Hollywood Atheists.
- But Not Too Black: I'm Jamaican, not that you'd be able to tell.
- Deadpan Snarker: The only personality trait I ever let 90% of my friends see.
- Five-Man Band: Part of several. Interestingly enough, I'm The Smart Guy in most, The Big Guy in one, and The Chick in another.
- Flanderization: An odd Real Life example. When I started running Track, I was a passable sprinter who preferred to run distance events. By the end of my first year, my sprinting speed could almost be compared to a brick, but I could run at a reasonable speed for miles while hardly breaking a sweat.
- The Generic Guy: Most of my friends know me as this.
- Indy Ploy: Justified. Anything that I even begin to plan goes terribly, terribly wrong.
- Lawful Neutral
- Self-Imposed Challenge: My motivation for procrastination. Subverted in that the longer I wait to start a project, the better the quality tends to be.
- Sibling Rivalry: Evolved to the point of sibling warfare.