Brent got used to editing with his real name on the local wiki for Davis, California, daviswiki.org, so it sort of stuck to use his real name as a user name. But a Google search says the name is unique... that whole list is his ridiculous exploits.
Tropes that apply to Brent:
- For Science!: Science is always a valid reason for all sort of social experiments, right?
- California, Eagleland
- Arnold Schwarzenegger's signature is on his California University diploma (from the pepper spray one).
- Newspeak: Brent is fluent in it due to his participation in the Inner Party of the Students for an Orwellian Society (at UCD)
- Omnidisciplinary Scientist: Maybe he would have actually gotten a degree in grad school if he weren't involved in other fields.
- Absurdly Powerful Student Council: UC Davis' ASUCD runs the city bus service, and that's not even half the budget.
- Student Council President: Well, more like vice president (for external affairs) in the Grad Student Association, but in the undergrad association, he was more like The Man Behind the Man
- All Elections Are Serious Business: *sigh*, too much student government stuff, in addition to running polling places for City Council elections.
- If It's You, It's Okay: With a college friend, though he sadly has an Incompatible Orientation, so we're still Just Friends
- Belligerent Sexual Tension
- Spoony Bard: Brent tends to avoid specialization and sings tenor. And play Bard Player Characters too often.
- Principia Discordia: Made a pilgrimage to Emperor Norton's grave on 5-5-05.
- Edit Warrior: Veteran of the Edit Wars over on Davis Wiki, though I've been told that less than 6% of my over 5000 edits were reverts, so not that bad.
- Pungeon Master
- Occidental Otaku
- Smart People Wear Glasses: Well, book smart, anyway.
- Adjusting Your Glasses: Type 3. Make of that what you will.
- Failed a Spot Check: constantly