- Creator Backlash:
- Pokes fun at her first promos, saying she expected WWE to fire her on the spot for them.
- She's referred to the Hog Pen match - where she had to 'wrestle' Santino while wearing a formal dress - as "ridiculous".
- Reality Subtext: Briefly in 2012 Vickie introduced Tamina Snuka as her bodyguard. The two of them were travel partners at the time.
- What Could Have Been:
- Vickie has said that she was initially supposed to be in a program in 2006 for about two months just to help a storyline between Rey Mysterio, Chris Benoit and Chavo Guerrero. She expected to be gone after two weeks - and ended up staying on board for eight years.
- According to Kaitlyn, she was meant to interfere in Dolph Ziggler's match at the 2011 Royal Rumble and have a Cat Fight with Vickie at ringside - carrying on from their storyline on NXT Season 3. However the spot was given to Kelly Kelly. It's unknown if Kaitlyn would have got the main event match on Smackdown and subsequent firing that Kelly did.
- The Love Triangle between Dolph Ziggler, Vickie and Kaitlyn was originally intended for A.J. Lee - who was due to be called up to TV in the middle of 2010. Possibly due to deciding to make the third season of NXT include females, they pushed AJ's debut back and gave the storyline to Kaitlyn.
Trivia / Vickie Guerrero