- Contest Winner Cameo: The voices of the kid version of Tulio, Bodoque and Juanin in The Movie were the winners of a contest.
- Cross-Dressing Voices: Álvaro Díaz as Rosario Central, Jani Dueñas as Hielito and Pato Willy, among others.
- Development Gag: In 'El fin del mundo', the clip shown of how Tulio was before going through plastic surgery was actually footage of an unaired pilot.
- Edited for Syndication:
- The syndication version of the series (for both international broadcast and DVD releases) features many changes done to the original version. The most significative ones are changing the Chilean slang for expressions in a neutral language and changing some of the music (due to licensing issues).
- The syndication version of season one also features the graphics and continuity used in season two and afterwards, and the intro to the Calcetín con Rombos Man segments introduced from season two.
- Also, the Mexican channel Once TV made further edits to several episodes, removing some rude language as well as references to El Chavo del ocho and songs performed by Mexican artists.
- Note that this doesn't apply to full episodes uploaded at the show's official YouTube channel, as that episodes belong to the original version, instead of the syndication one.
- Executive Meddling: Patana was added to the show because in focus group made by the channel they pointed that the show needed a "permanent female character". Her name, which translates as 'she-bumpkin', reflects the initial lack of enthusiasm by the crew. note
- He Also Did:
- Before 31 Minutos, Álvaro Diaz and Pedro Peirano were the co-creators of the Chilean Cult Classic TV show "Plan Z".
- Also, Pedro Peirano was the screenwriter of the Oscar-nominated movie No.
- Few people is aware that Rodrigo Salinas, who plays a bunch of characters in El club de la comedia, also voiced Juanín and Mario Hugo in this show.
- Jani Dueñas, the one who made Patana's voice as well various females voices of the show, already had a career in stand-up comedy scene, as well being part of one of the seasons of El club de la comedia with Rodrigo Salinas.
- Mister Manguera's voice is made noneless by Fernando Solís, the corporative voice of Televisión Nacional de Chile (TVN), Chilean TV channel that is the house on 31 Minutos.
- Throw It In!: At the end of 'Monstruo Chupachupa' due to a Spanish Gender Vocabulary Slip:Monstruo Chupachupa: I will not let them go because I'm [she-]evil!Tulio: Oh, now you're a woman!Monstruo Chupachupa: (nervously) I'm a [she-]vacuum, you don't get it?Tulio: Ah, well, yes
Trivia / 31 Minutos