KSI's trivia page can be found here.
- Approval of God:
- Creator Backlash: Simon and Josh have declared the Sidemen Winter Olympics video as the worst Sidemen Sunday video ever, because, while the thumbnail was good, the content was not. The fact that it's also the least viewed Sidemen Sunday video helps.
- Fan Community Nickname: While not widely adopted, some fans call themselves "Sidefans".
- Network to the Rescue: In a meta example, KSI claimed in a video podcast with Ryan Higa that YouTube Originals was partly responsible for keeping the Sidemen together after the 2017 "Sidemen War". You read that right; JJ claimed that YouTube themselves saved the Sidemen from splitting up.
- Promoted Fanboy: With the launch of the "More Sidemen" channel in 2018, the Sidemen recruited Tegs, a fan who operated a Sidemen clip compilation channel called "All Things Sidemen", to create official clip compilations for them.
- Schedule Slip:
- For a long time, Simon hyped up a Sidemen Q&A with JJ (he has done Q&As with everyone else in the group), but it took a long time to do so until it was finally made.
- A very infamous example: In 2011, before the Sidemen had even formed, Josh announced he was making Iluminate, an elaborate Call of Duty montage, and released two trailers hyping it up. As of 2016, the video has failed to materialize, and he's become the butt of many jokes from the other Sidemen for his inability to finish it. An online petition calling for Josh to finish it has amassed nearly 2,000 signatures. An allusion towards it was featured in an early 2016 video, implying that Josh would finally get on with it sometime that year, although it ultimately amounted to nothing.
- The Wiki Rule: The Sidemen Wiki.