- Beam Me Up, Scotty!: Tsurubami's 'shall we do the cha-cha?' line, which is a translation error originating from The Wiki Rule. (More information on the YMMV page, in the Woolseyism segment.)
- Fan Nickname:
- Salami has definitely stuck as a nickname for Saragimaru.
- Calling Tenkai all sorts of melon-related names. "Melon mom" is also a popular one due to them having to constantly look after Sukune and Sese for the entirety of BPoHC.
- FaShion for Shion (or any fashion-related names really) due to a strange meme regarding "coming back from fashion shows" popularized by a Len'en Discord server.
- Saved from Development Hell: Just how many times did JynX have to push back the release of Brilliant Pagoda or Haze Castle due to hardware issues, game bugs, real life problems, or all three at once? The release of the fourth installment was almost delayed a full year from its original scheduled release date due to a slew of issues, but it's been widely acclaimed by the fanbase in the end for its daringly different mechanisms and the introduction of the mysterious Suzumi Kuzu.
- Shrug of God: Probably what JynX is most infamously known for with their fans. In both interviews they have conducted, about half of their replies to fan questions ended up being "It's a secret~" or another variation of it. This quickly ascended to meme status among fans.
- What Could Have Been:
- Emergency Everyday may have been the Len'en game JynX's upperclassmen were working on before they abandoned the project and gave JynX all the rights to it.
- Word of God says that Fumikado was originally supposed to be the Final Boss of Reactivate Majestical Imperial. After Shion was created, the story changed to require them as the last boss instead.
- In Brilliant Pagoda or Haze Castle, the fourth through sixth stage theme for the shrine road (stage three in the demo), Burnt Black Wings of Songbirds, was originally supposed to be Tsubakura's boss theme in Evanescent Existence.
- Clause was actually intended to be a playable character in Earthen Miraculous Sword, but was scrapped for mostly unknown reasons.
Trivia / Len'en