- Actor Allusion: One of the griffin agents spying on Carrot Cake at the beginning of First Class is named Fassbender, which is a Shout-Out to Michael Fassbender, the actor who played Magneto in the 2011 film X-Men: First Class, on which this story is based.
- Old Shame: Why the author rewrote Iron Mare and declared the original version Canon Discontinuity.
- What Could Have Been: A blog post put up around the time the author started the rewrite of Iron Mare suggested that Rarity's mother Pearl was going to be the Big Bad, presenting her as a Knight Templar Parent who arranges Rarity's kidnapping in order to force her to get in line with Pearl's ideas for how she should live her life. Needless to say, this isn't how the story ended up going.
- In Soar, Comet Trail was originally going to be Daring's son, but the author realized that wouldn't work without rewriting large chunks of the story.
- Spectacular Spider-Colt was originally planned as part of Phase One, with Pip to be joining in the action of that Phase's Crisis Crossover finale. However, the author realized that he couldn't fit Pip into that story, so moved when events happened, and put it on hiatus until Phase One's completion, marking it as the first Phase Two story.
Trivia / Harmony's Warriors