- Contest Winner Cameo: At several moments during the game, you may notice a female singer oohing and aahing along with the main theme in certain emotionally charged situations, such as when Altaïr talks in the Black Room with Abbas, whom he has just shot. She was chosen by a contest hosted by Ujam.com, judged by Hans Zimmer and two other members of the Assassin's Creed dev team.
- Fan Nickname: Leandros is more commonly known as "Evil Bald Guy With A Cape," thanks to Tobuscus' literal trailer, which pegs him as, well, an evil bald guy with a cape.
- The Other Darrin:
- Altaïr's voice now has a more fitting accent, curtesy of Cas Anvar.
- Played straight with the protagonists for the Russian version. The previous games seemed to have either used the same VA for Desmond, Ezio and Altaïr or exceptionally similarly sounding ones. This game is the first where you can honestly say that they are voiced by different actors.
- Played with in the German version: Altair now has another actor (the same voice as Ezio) but still doesn´t speak with an accent.
- Played straight in the North American version with Subject 16, who is now voiced by Graham Cuthbertson, rather than Cam Clarke, who portrayed him in ACII and Brotherhood.
- What Could Have Been: Revelations originally began development for the Nintendo 3DS under the name Assassin's Creed: Lost Legacy in 2010, but was instead turned into a console/PC game when the game proved to be too large for the 3DS to handle. A reference to the original "Lost Legacy" name is still present in the game as the name of one of the final missions.
Trivia / Assassin's Creed: Revelations