- All-Star Cast: The Japanese version features Jun Fukuyama, Miyuki Sawashiro, Atsuko Tanaka, Sora Amamiya, Hochu Otsuka, Tetsuya Kakihara and Show Hayami in the lead roles.
- Doing It for the Art: The hieroglyphs used in the game's marketing materials were not only historically accurate to the time period represented in the game, but have actual meanings behind them too.
- Fake Nationality: The Egyptian-American Layla Hassan is played by Canadian Chantel Riley.
- Inspiration for the Work: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt has been referenced as a major influence in open-world structure and side-quest design. Likewise, the protagonist's name Bayek of Siwa is reminiscent of Geralt of Rivia.
- Limited Special Collector's Ultimate Edition: The Dawn of the Creed Legendary Collectors Edition of the game costs $800, and includes a 29 inch statue of Bayek, Bayeks amulet, two steelbooks, lithographs, art cards, art book, soundtrack, a printed version of the in-game map, and the deluxe edition of Origins. It's so large that people who order it get parts of it now and the rest of it when the game releases. Pretty Good Gaming worked out that it would cost less to fly to Egypt and buy a pair of daggers than buy this edition of the game.
- Milestone Celebration: It is the 10th title in the AC series and will release on the ten year anniversary of the Franchise, with Assassin's Creed I coming out in 2007.
- Playing Against Type: Tristan D. Lalla previously played Adewale, a blunt, honest and honourable Assassin in Black Flag. Here he plays Taharqa who is much more self-aggrandizing and eventually outright villainous.
- Pre-Order Bonus: Pre-ordering Origins gets you the "Secrets of the First Pyramids" DLC mission. Pre-ordering at Gamestop also gets you a physical pin.
- Sequel in Another Medium: The Titan Comics-published Assassin's Creed: Origins four-part comic mini-series details the fall of Cleopatra 14 years after Origins.
- Throw It In!: The ability to change Bayek's hair and beard with a button combo was originally a dev tool left in the game. After seeing positive feedback, they added visible hair and beard toggle icons to the gear screen.
- What Could Have Been: A durability mechanic for weapons was considered, but ultimately discarded.
Trivia / Assassin's Creed Origins